i've posted this elsewhere already but... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 65
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1
no to one and yes to the other.

Well, I'm waiting tables at some cafe to pay my student loans. A listless intellectual in her prime with nothing remarkable to leave behind. Smoking lights, working nights with frequent trips to the library. But it's all going to change! Maybe tonight! Maybe with this band! I'll leave something to remember me by, a note on the bed saying true love is hard to find. Or something like that...

maybe a listless intellectual in your prime scrabble high score 409 & the note on the bed true love is hard to find, then something about existentialism, blank slate or something, should go down well anyway. im starting to think this really could be pulled off!

i've also got one about a junkie rabbit called benny (benny tries to make a penny anyway she can, ends up a prostitute and foxes are the only johns she can get), it doesnt end well for benny, she leaft the house an went away one night, along with a turtle and a kangaroo, and 16 monkies from the city zoo, they try to drive an out street car but they dont get far, the fuzz get involved and there's a huge shoot out.

dear thumped.
i want to have lots of fun. lots and lots of fun. anyone want to be in a fun band with pat? go on. you know you want to! it'll be fun! woo hoo! .

you kinda missed that whole part of the post didn't ya rita?

ok. i've decided now that i'm just going to play on stage and have women stand behind me playing triangles and other shapes and something like that. we can play your stories out on the screen behind us. you girls down with that? shaney can you dress as a girl?

ohhh im so in!! if shaney can dress like a girl can we dress like boys (hot ones tho obivously)??

ok no female crossdressers, gotcha.
can there be random dressing then, amd alcohol, no point in being in a band unless you can drunkenly drape yourself over someone and slur "its cool, im in the band" into their ear.

how do you mean by random dressing now. everything else though is a yes.
sweeeeet, first you get the band, then you get music. . then you get the groupies.
random outfits, like shaney could be a bee, jill could be a zombie waitress, i could be g.i jane, should have a gas mask and WWII bulgarian helmet, you could be a businessman in a suit and tie (kinda this morning with richard not judy type tho, suspnders are a must). we could say we're trying to make a point about society and crap like that. or jeans and a tshirt (not too sure the village people would have done quite so well in jeans and Ts).

ok. i've decided now that i'm just going to play on stage and have women stand behind me playing triangles and other shapes and something like that. we can play your stories out on the screen behind us. you girls down with that? shaney can you dress as a girl?

Oh shit, I liked the Wold Parade ripping off idea. I wrote half a dozen songs about snakes and ghosts last night. I was going to surprise you with them Pat.

dont forget that i wont be phyisically present at gigs or rehersals so the visual impact of my frock will be minimal
there could be a pic of you dancing all beelike in the background, a lot of arm waving oughta do it.

dear thumped.
i want to be in a new band. i want to be in a band that sounds like any or all of these:

wolf parade. why? casiotone for the painfully alone. phoenix. hooray for humans. mates of state. stars. the breeders. jape. and casiotone once again.

and has fun like some of these: jape, dan deacon, les savy fav.

you get what i'm saying? i want to be in a kind of poppy, indie, electronica kind of thing. nothing too clever, nothing too hard working. i want to have lots of fun. lots and lots of fun. anyone want to be in a fun band with pat? go on. you know you want to! it'll be fun! woo hoo! send us an auld p.m. there. if not to say you want to do it, at least to wish me luck.

lots of love.

pat.

ok, maybe the band thing went off at a wierd tangent (not bad just a bit random) but it can still be you and some talentlessly talented ladies to shake shiny things beside you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back