Israel to join the EU? (1 Viewer)

"I have plenty to say . you are a hypocrite .

you are more like Israel than you think . did you know they supported apartheid in south africa by selling them loads of weapons despite an international arms embargo ?

Israeli foreign policy = racist

you = racist

hence , you are quite similar to the country you so hate ."

what is your bloody point? that was a ridiculous thing to say!

Originally posted by THRILLHO
Are you drunk?

yeah she totally forgot to say
"CASE CLOSED" at the end of her post or "Q.E.D." or something...i mean you can't just leave a good point hangin 10 like that. you gotta sail that baby to shore.

andrew

LOL!
how can i argue with logic like that!? comparing me to israel? i haven't heard anything as ridiculous in my life! have another go!
roll up, roll up! one and all! and throw silly little comments at ragnarok!

Originally posted by Ragnarok
LOL!
how can i argue with logic like that!? comparing me to israel? i haven't heard anything as ridiculous in my life! have another go!
roll up, roll up! one and all! and throw silly little comments at ragnarok!

I wasn't "comparing you to israel" , I was pointing out that there are similarities to your racist opinions and Israeli foreign policy .

you claim that you have never heard anything as ridiculous in your life . the website you have a link to on your profile http://geocities.com/ireland_awake/ has many ridiculous , disgusting statements such as the holocaust never happened .

so , who is more ridiculous , me for simply pointing out a similarity or you for denying the mass murder of a race ?

and if you are pissed off at people throwing silly comments at you maybe you should realise that it may perhaps be that this is not stormfront and you can't come out with stupid statements such as "I don't like jews" and then expect your statements regarding a jewish country to be taken seriously .

Originally posted by spiritualtramp
I wasn't "comparing you to israel" , I was pointing out that there are similarities to your racist opinions and Israeli foreign policy .

you claim that you have never heard anything as ridiculous in your life . the website you have a link to on your profile http://geocities.com/ireland_awake/ has many ridiculous , disgusting statements such as the holocaust never happened .

so , who is more ridiculous , me for simply pointing out a similarity or you for denying the mass murder of a race ?

and if you are pissed off at people throwing silly comments at you maybe you should realise that it may perhaps be that this is not stormfront and you can't come out with stupid statements such as "I don't like jews" and then expect your statements regarding a jewish country to be taken seriously .

oh hey - i was just fuckin with you earlier. no hard feelings, aight?

sofia5weekspieni.jpg

andrew

"I have plenty to say . you are a hypocrite .

you are more like Israel than you think . did you know they supported apartheid in south africa by selling them loads of weapons despite an international arms embargo ?

Israeli foreign policy = racist

you = racist

hence , you are quite similar to the country you so hate ."

everything you say is irrevelant after that! i still giggle at your post! seriously though, thanks for the entertainment! would it be too much to ask for some more of your ingenious logic?

Perhaps you're misunderstanding the poster, ragnarok. What s/he is claiming is that, because the foreign policies of Israel are racist (usually with respect to the Palestinian people, but also the whole support of the racist apartheid system in South Africa, which I'm guessing you yourself would have supported) that you share - to a certain extent - some of the policies of Israel, and that your criticism of what they are doing to the Palestinian people is essentially contradictory, as it stems from beliefs similar to your own.

It's interesting when White Nationalists are confronted by areas which are - to say the least- troublesome for them. The example of Israel is a good one, and proven by Ragnarok's refusal to argue the case, and just reply with mindless drivel. Another would be the questions on Stormfront Ireland such as "Are C-18 anti-Irish???", "Are the Stormfront English Anti-Irish" and "are the BNP anti-Irish" threads. Yes, they are. They're racist groups. Duh.

look i don't care what you try to compare me to. i am against the way the israelis treat the palestinians. the israelis have killied rachel corrie (american protester crushed by israeli bulldozer), tom herndahl (spelling?, british protester shot through the head by israeli sniper) and james miller (journalist shot by israelis while waving a white flag). if these people had have been killed by arabs it would be a differant story. the news barely or did not cover these murders. israel is the 51st state of america and i think most of you people agree with me on certain things about israel but are afraid because i am so right wing.
under white rule; south africa had the best years of it's life, believe it or not. there were blacks from all over africa trying to get in to south africa.
as for white nationalists and the british. i believe nortern ireland belongs to us. c18 may be anti irish but they are idiots. i am not apart or support any agressive or violent group. i do not condone the actions of the ira or uda or whoever. i am sure you people want to believe i am a skinhead who wears upturned jeans and braces. i am not such a person. as i have said twice already, you wouldn't know what i am by meeting me. most white nationalists are this way. the media makes us out to be neo nazi scum. i do have a liking to the nazis but few of us does. those of us that do; the main reason is that the nazis were the most effective of all white nationalists. i am not anti british. the task at hand is the immigration problem and crime (caused mainly by white youths, alcohol related). i just want a better ireland for the irish.
this is not the thread to be discussing this in. if pete wants to open a thread where everyone can attack me then so let him.

Hmm. Firstly, I don't think (or care) that you are or aren't a neo-nazi skinhead. Either way, it's your politics that I find despicable. Secondly, Nazi Germany were hardly the most efficient WN: they destroyed Germany's economy, which resulted in them having to eat up much of Eastern Europe, and destroyed themselves in the process. The only thing they were efficient in was destroying all the ethnic minorities which they blamed Germany's problems on.

under white rule; south africa had the best years of it's life, believe it or not.

I don't understand how you can seriously qualify your continuing
inconsistent opinions. You need to educate yourself a little more, think things through a little, look into your heart and stop accepting things that others may want you to believe.

How can you say that the regime that ruled South Africa during apatheid (which oppressed the majority of South Africans using practically the same techniques, methods and motivations as the Israelis are now using to justify their state ) was a positive force
that had positive results

and then belive that the Israelis are a negative force, considering that both are in effect settlers who oppress(ed) a majority of the people that they live with, are/were brutal regimes that murdered many many people and believe that they were somehow culturally and socially superior to those whom they oppressed ?

Originally posted by f.a.q
How can you say that the regime that ruled South Africa during apatheid (which oppressed the majority of South Africans using practically the same techniques, methods and motivations as the Israelis are now using to justify their state ) was a positive force
that had positive results

and then belive that the Israelis are a negative force, considering that both are in effect settlers who oppress(ed) a majority of the people that they live with, are/were brutal regimes that murdered many many people and believe that they were somehow culturally and socially superior to those whom they oppressed ?

I'm guessing that he'll 'argue' it by either (a) avoiding the question or (b) using 'facts' without any reference to where he has obtained these 'facts'. Yes, very intelligent indeed.

Also, it's interesting that Ragnarok suggests that blacks flocked to SA to avail of better jobs etc etc. This is the very same argument that is trotted out by Sharon's Likud party again and again: We can't be all that bad in our treatment of the Palestinians, as they're all desperate to enter our state to get jobs.

The more you say, the more similarities there are between your view and that of Israel's.

- just seen israel mentioned and said i`d give a look.

I`d really like to visit this area sometime - when it quitens down and all.A good few years yet i think.
But about the whole political situation, and whos right or whos wrong...well...i could`nt say - as my daily life would have to interact with the whole israel/palestine climate, if i were to make up my mind.Could`nt really say - because i don`t live there - and never have lived there.
There is an interesting article in Trevor`s Unfit For Consumption(the recent issue), where the writer discribes his experience of the region, from his stay there last summer - very interesting insight, and worth a look if you can get a copy of it.

you could have a point there alright.

remember ages ago an israeli helicopter appears to have rocketed a crowd of people? that was all over the news, yet an israeli i was talking to thru the web belived that never happened and was made up by the world media.

and to be honest he could have a point as we've seen such media representation of irish happenings in the same way .. though at the same time not really.

it also poses the question that if it did really happen (said thing mentioned above) then was this guy completely brainwashed by the israeli media?

damn .. im even more confused now ....

Originally posted by Chocohead
was this guy completely brainwashed by the israeli media?

You don't need to be brainwashed - all you need is to have a situation where all the main media sources that Joe Soap has access to have a specific bias. JS will just trust the media cos it's the news, dude.

People just believe what they read/hear if it's presented in the proper way. Stoat produced a few spoof articles about the band that looked liked they were photocopied from The Irish Times and loads of people thought they were for real, even though they had swear words and hand-painted 'photographs'

look i don't care what you try to compare me to. i am against the way the israelis treat the palestinians. the israelis have killied rachel corrie (american protester crushed by israeli bulldozer), tom herndahl (spelling?, british protester shot through the head by israeli sniper) and james miller (journalist shot by israelis while waving a white flag). if these people had have been killed by arabs it would be a differant story. the news barely or did not cover these murders. israel is the 51st state of america and i think most of you people agree with me on certain things about israel but are afraid because i am so right wing.
under white rule; south africa had the best years of it's life, believe it or not. there were blacks from all over africa trying to get in to south africa.

so , Israel are commiting human rights violations and you're dead mad about it . fair enough .
I'm not "afraid" to agree with you that Israel have gotten away with a lot of terrible actions against Palestinians , I do think this is true . however , I doubt there is much else we could agree on .

I just don't get how you can get so worked up about Israels actions yet think south africa under apartheid was cool .

what about incidents like the soweto massacre ( on June 16, 1976 Seven hundred children were murdered in Soweto in South Africa for refusing to learn the language of Afrikaans) . you say these were the best years of south africas life ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back