Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (2 Viewers)

Apparently it's a gesture invented by an anti-semitic comedian supposedly symbolising how far up everyone's arses the Jews had control before World War II. Sounds dodgy enough to me.
I checked and the sketch is directed at the "ruling class" The comedian in question has always maintained that the gesture does not carry any anti-semetic overtones, it's meant to be anti-establishment rather than anti semetic, he's attempting to sue jewish groups for slander at the moment apparently and if that wasn't enough the vice president of the world Jewish council even weighed in to say he doesn't think it's anti-semetic.

Plus no one ever even heard of the fucking thing anywhere except France before last week.

Look here's Ronaldo telling everyone in Pakistan what he thinks of them

rr1.jpg

Rude hand gestures of the world - Telegraph
This could be Everton's negrito-gate

Nah, that was when some racist pricks threw bananas at John Barnes. For which, as I said before, we should have received a 10 point deduction and made to play behind closed doors. That at least would have sent a message.

Yeah, in fairness having looked it up there it seems that the reason it's considered anti-semitic is that some mental Jewish organisations decided it was.
Sounds kinda like trying to ban Monty Python for the Hilter sketch or something.

Yeah, in fairness having looked it up there it seems that the reason it's considered anti-semitic is that some mental Jewish organisations decided it was.
Sounds kinda like trying to ban Monty Python for the Hilter sketch or something.

He is fairly anti semetic but come on he's a fucking comedian.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I celebrate all my goals by supporting Doug Stanhope.

any word on séamy coleman for tuesday?

He'll have had 9 days off prior to the game so he may be okay.
I would rather see him not risked, but the squad is so stretched at the moment it might mean he has to come in or else Hibbert and Stones stay in the side. I think Martinez has them in the wrong positions, Stones has pace and Hibbert did well at centre half last season.

Who the fuck are the physios there, Laurel and Hardy?

It's down to squad size and rotation. To go through the current list.

Alcaraz joined us crocked.
Gibson fucked his knee on international duty
Deulofeu just isn't built for the PL
Kone's knee went in a tackle
Oviedo was done in by a shitty pitch

Those things you can't really legislate for but they're all big injuries for us because our squad is so small.

Barkley, Pienaar, Distin and Coleman are out with run of the mill injuries that you expect to sustain over the course of a season but added to the run of shitty luck it's a perfect storm.
9 players either out or doubtful. Like I said just once I'd like to go to Anfield with a full squad, just fucking once. McGeady has to play now and we could be okay with Osman out left and Miralles in the hole behind Lukaku but if Ossie plays inside I can't see us carrying the same threat. Still fair play to Martinez because if Moyes had lost 9 players it would have been a case of Heitinga in central midfield beside Fellani or Gibson with 9 men behind the ball all night. Like 2 seasons ago when we allowed Gerrard to look like a genius. I'd be very surprised if Martinez does that.

Excuses excuses
Still fair play to Martinez because if Moyes had lost 9 players it would have been a case of Heitinga in central midfield beside Fellani or Gibson with 9 men behind the ball all night. Like 2 seasons ago when we allowed Gerrard to look like a genius. I'd be very surprised if Martinez does that.

Do you even read beyond the first line of any of my posts ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back