Irish gaming website (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
want my advice? stop talking about it on a public forum and start doing it. set up a yahoogroups list or something, or if it would help i can set you up a temporary private subforum here if you want.

did i mention i have a PS3?

want my advice? stop talking about it on a public forum and start doing it. set up a yahoogroups list or something, or if it would help i can set you up a temporary private subforum here if you want.

The man knows what he's talking about people

did i mention i have a PS3?

this sounds like rubbish talk to me. I say we thrash this out for another 6 to 8 weeks and let John design some interface with bits of content and stuff. Then forget the whole thing and move on with our lives.

Yes, I was thinking the same. Can you set us up a temp private subforum, Pete?

this sounds like rubbish talk to me. I say we thrash this out for another 6 to 8 weeks and let John design some interface with bits of content and stuff. Then forget the whole thing and move on with our lives.

Seconded. It'd be good if it entirely took over John's life for these 2 months, losing him his job in the process and condemning him to a life spent giving handjobs to tramps. And this whole "moving on with our lives thing" involved unimaginably vast personal success for the rest of us.

Seconded. It'd be good if it entirely took over John's life for these 2 months, losing him his job in the process and condemning him to a life spent giving handjobs to tramps. And this whole "moving on with our lives thing" involved unimaginably vast personal success for the rest of us.

naturally. In fact I think this whole idea is going pretty stale as the minutes go by. especially with those drunk power hungry cunts Stan and Lefty at the helm.

It will no doubt end up going down the toilet like the proposed PES 6 league, but I've been toying with the idea of setting up an Irish gaming website. Something that generally takes the piss, but does have some legit news and reviews on it too -along the lines of uk resistance. Anyone up for contributing?

Fuck off.

I will also contribute to this if you like but you will have to tell me to write something like a review on a specific game or something.
I won't come up with ideas myself as I'm a bit on the busy side but you can give me an assignment (how the tables have turned!) and I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back