Irish(english) new bands??? (1 Viewer)

sc(A)nd(E)rs

So whats happening in inbreed island of irland at the moment? Anmy cool bands that have recently started to play?? GIve me some fucking mp3tunes or something with stuff that i havent already heard(stress,dagda,SPA measa,bastard youth,)

Do anyone remeber what bands that played togheter with ds13 in july? I missed to see the first band i think, youngsters with a girl on voice..Heard that they where good so whats the name of the band??!baggyyyy

Attachments

• antisec2.gif
    antisec2.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 51
I reckon that was Scared Shitless- rumour has it theres a record due out soon-(ish?)

iF THE REPLIES i HAVE BEEN HAVING FOR THE SCENE REPORT ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY HARDLY ANYBODY WILL GIVE ENOUGH OF A SHIT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. i HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT MOST PEOPLE IN iRELAND QUITE FRANKLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT NO ONE KNWS WHAT THEY ARE UP TO. LOSERS!
I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE FOR THE SCENE REPORT.
THAT'S WHAT'S KNOWN AS A HINT

propa hardcowah represent

me and Cormac are starting a new band. Influences include Son of Skam, Madball, Vietnom, Skarhead and of course FuryOfFive. We won't actually write any songs or play any gigs but we have ideas for a video.
oh wait......
windmilling in the desert anyone?

iF YOUDON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SUBMITTING FOR THE SCENE REPORT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE CAPS LOCKS. WE CAN'T ALL BE THE PERFECT COMPUTER GEEKS.
CONOR I ALREADY GOT YOUR STUFF,THANKS FOR THE CD.
ANYONE WHO HASN'T REPLIED.........LOSERS
MY [email protected].
ANYONE WHO HAS REPLIED (THE FEW)THANKS

well not everyone can form a band i guess some of us are doomed to remain loser's forever ... .. but i'm fine with that ..

maybe if you didnt hurt everyone's feeling's and pollute our pleasant cybernetic vibes with negativity then lots of kids will wake up one day and say ''eatin' good in the neighbourhood''

... ..

BELIEVE ME THERE ARE MORE LOSERS IN BANDS THAN NOT. SUPPORTING IS JUST AS IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT.
THE NEGATIVITY? JESUS I THOUGHT A SCENE REPORT WOULD BE POSITIVE. I LIKE TO SEE IT AS SHIT STIRRING. I WILL WIYHOUT A DOUBT HAVE PEOPLE MOANING BEHIND MY BACK BECAUSE PRECIOUS THEM WERE NOT INCLUDED. IF YOU GET IN TOUCH YOU WILL BE INCLUDED. IT'S JUST MY WAY OF TRYING TO PROVOKE A REACTION.
Phil, sorry you think it looks stupid,I think a lot of things look stupid.The irony is you have nothing to submit but have probably shown more interest than most who have.
LET'S PUT IRELAND ON THE MAP!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back