Ireland v France (1 Viewer)

Fantastic performance, it really was.
Smaller countries always get a raw deal, funnily enough the ref had had a great game up until then because I've seen the penalty claim they had given pretty often.
Video evidence used in every other sport should be introduced for Football.

dont think ill ever buy into that idea really,shit when it goes against you but decisions even out over time im sure.

dont think ill ever buy into that idea really,shit when it goes against you but decisions even out over time im sure.
It works so well in Rugby and as for decisions evening out I don't believe they do for the smaller countries/clubs.
Man United get most of their controversial decisions...whereas a team like Hull wouldn't.

It works so well in Rugby and as for decisions evening out I don't believe they do for the smaller countries/clubs.
Man United get most of their controversial decisions...whereas a team like Hull wouldn't.

can see your point re man u and hull but i still like the imperfection of it for some reason.

Arnaud's fucking dead next time I see him

i dont know who arnaud is but im sure he deserves it :D

henrydevil.jpg

well,in the greater scheme of things of course :eek:
in the greater scheme of things the ones who deserve to win always lose by these decisions. mostly it's the big teams who win. interesting, really? most of the time it really hits the smaller clubs, as the consequences are going to be much in the press etc if they swing an important decision the other way. your way of thinking is full of bullshit. i bet you watch car racing shit to see awesome crashes.

it's not unusual for the decisions to go by the way of press/organisation/locale even when the smaller team gets the unfair advantage. and it's as much wrong as it would be in the previously mentioned scenario. like in south korea. watch some big brother if you're interested in interesting manipulation
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

where was that thing giles was on about tried before...the ref asking the likes of henri(whores abortion) 'did you handle the fookin ball?' and if he says no he's turned into availability-pate.

great game....didn't dip once.

in the greater scheme of things the ones who deserve to win always lose by these decisions. mostly it's the big teams who win. interesting, really? most of the time it really hits the smaller clubs, as the consequences are going to be much in the press etc if they swing an important decision the other way. your way of thinking is full of bullshit. i bet you watch car racing shit to see awesome crashes.

it's not unusual for the decisions to go by the way of press/organisation/locale even when the smaller team gets the unfair advantage. and it's as much wrong as it would be in the previously mentioned scenario. like in south korea. watch some big brother if you're interested in interesting manipulation
YouTube- 2002 WC QF Italy v South Korea

bit of an over reaction there,so its not perfect but so what,humans make errors and what we do in our lives will and indeed should reflect that,technology is not the be all and end all.
and i have no interest in car racing either,far too much technology there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back