ICP - Gathering of the Jugglaos 2009 (1 Viewer)

Insane Clown Pussy or simply ICP are an extremely talented white rap group, known for their raw portrayal of the hardships of middle class life in the dangerous suburbs. With their offensive lyrics, clown makeup, merchandising empire, down-to-earth approach, and free soda they have amassed a devoted fanbase of disaffected youths, or Juggalos, who live their lives in accordance with the teachings of the Posse in order to earn a place in Shangri-La, the special Juggalo-only heaven that the rap group suddenly recalled the existence of. This facepainted army may well be one of the most powerful underground organizations on earth, inspiring fear in the hearts of many, for there is nothing scarier than a 13-year-old boy dressed like a clown and swearing. If you aren't "down with the clown" then watch your back, they're packing hatchets. Or possibly meat cleavers, they aren't sure. Regardless, fuck the haters. Fuck you mom.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Insane_Clown_Posse

had an obsession with icp a few months ago,so fucking out there,made me feel a little depressed about the state of humanity after a while though.
i can't fucking imagine what this would be like after you get over the laugh at everything factor of the first day.

There's two options alright, but not sucide or juggalo -MDMA or 2CB. It would be fucking AWESOME. I got one of their albums when I was about 14 or 15. It was shite.

Yeah, sure we'll go next year and take a load of harsh drugs and get all
apocalypse_now_smell_like_victory.jpg

on that biatch

with maybe a bit of

Apocalypse_Now-02.gif

after

aaahhhhhh.... its great to see clowns, the most despised minority of the circus, getting their dues

I've seen Gwar and yes, they were fucking awesome.. Paris Hilton being mutilated on stage, fake blood and jizz, ticked all the boxes.. they're still not worth going to this though!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V-4jbto2C8"]YouTube - DARK CARNIVAL OF SOULS: The Juggalo Gathering 2009[/ame]

This is what everyone that didn't go missed. I'm praticularly digging the pregnant girl smoking at the end.

I'd say if you went you'd be the first real mick any of them ever met and would therefore be straight in there,mad out of it.

I'd say if you went you'd be the first real mick any of them ever met and would therefore be straight in there,mad out of it.

Unfortunately they're no longer confined to yankyville. I had no knowledge of the Juggalo scene until I read this thread, then about two weeks ago I was walking home from work at about 5pm when THREE of the fuckers rode past me in full post nu-metal clobber and clown facepaint on BMX's!! I had to turn away to catch my breath in horror. I fear Juggalo will soon be the new Emo! Wahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back