Iceland (1 Viewer)

Thanks to Jim, old and everyone for the bits of advice. Really made it easier planning this trip, which was as amazing as I expected it to be. I'm a bit embarrassed putting up holiday snaps given the amount of good photographers knocking about here these days but at the same time I can't resist:

Jokulsarlón:

l_bb30085a014d4ba3a9a60b0076b3bc74.jpg

Skógafoss:

l_57fe5ec9f4ed490c8e2cbc7394e6eef7.jpg

Thanks to Jim, old and everyone for the bits of advice. Really made it easier planning this trip, which was as amazing as I expected it to be. I'm a bit embarrassed putting up holiday snaps given the amount of good photographers knocking about here these days but at the same time I can't resist:

Jokulsarlón:

l_bb30085a014d4ba3a9a60b0076b3bc74.jpg

Skógafoss:

l_57fe5ec9f4ed490c8e2cbc7394e6eef7.jpg

Embarassed my hole, that first one is a stunner.

went there last week, savage place altogether, northern lights, whale watching, geysers, glaciers etc. pricewise we reckoned it was slightly cheaper then ireland. liked the local beers gull, viking and polar beer.

was that after or before you slapped her about?

:p

see you friday dude

before of course, obviously a few after were in order to get her to pull herself together.

Froog, did you taste Lava - strong, dark beer. that's good too. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. What was the whale watching like, what kind of whales did you see? Didn't get round to it myself. Did some whale eating mind.

before of course, obviously a few after were in order to get her to pull herself together.

Froog, did you taste Lava - strong, dark beer. that's good too. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. What was the whale watching like, what kind of whales did you see? Didn't get round to it myself. Did some whale eating mind.

no never saw lava. whale watching was okay, saw a good few minke whales which aren't especially huge and you could only ever see a small bit of them. being out on a boat on a clear day was cool in itself tho.

Why would anyone want to go there 1 - The country is in economy is fucked, 2 its about 4 hr journey, 3 its freezing 4 a vodka and coke set you back 25 Eur. 5 All the women are much prettier than I.

You mean you have vulvanic eruptions ? If you sell me a tully and coke for €25 then kick me out and call me names i'll skip Iceland.

hahahahhahahahhhhahhahahahhaahahhahahhahahahhhaahhhahhahahhahhaahhahhahha me mammoth cuntflaps are literally inconvulvations at that riposte!!~

I am also using Lonely Planet book, this one is really nice, But I also use AtoZ travel book when I was in London, But I think it is only information for london, I do not know it is available for Iceland or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back