I think i've got indigestion... (1 Viewer)

really have you indigestion? no really? REALLY? wanna swap indigestion stories??? heh??? i suffer from gastro oesophogal reflux disorder which means i can only eat bland food stuff, i can't drink and i can't smoke, i'm on protein pump inhibitors and when i do eat it goes up and down my throat all day until i vomit it up or die from heart burn.
now that's what i call indigestion.

I got Oesophagitis when I was 18. It was the worst thing I ever experienced. I didn't eat for two weeks at one stage, even swallowing water felt like a bunch of nails goin down to my stomach....uuughhhh. I was told to drink a pint of milk every day for 2 years and I'd never get it again, or even heartburn. It worked. thank fuck. Good old milk. God bless Cows etc..

Originally posted by the snitch
really have you indigestion? no really? REALLY? wanna swap indigestion stories??? heh??? i suffer from gastro oesophogal reflux disorder which means i can only eat bland food stuff, i can't drink and i can't smoke, i'm on protein pump inhibitors and when i do eat it goes up and down my throat all day until i vomit it up or die from heart burn.
now that's what i call indigestion.

show off.

???

I don't know *what* my problem is. I succumbed to O'Brien's today (black coffee, egg & cress sandwich) for the first time in ages. It feels like I ate monster bile or something. I am not in a good place.

In fact, I may even throw up...

Of course, *nothing* to do with the gallon of fizzy boozy apple juiced I tipped into my gullet last night.

see that's where my problem started....with the bulmers. it's the acidity you see. ripped my stomach to shreds it did. missing valves and lining now see. repent repent before you too are reduced to the diet of a yeast infected duct (ie natural yoghurt based diet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back