I just resigned! (1 Viewer)

clonan attack

Website
www.myspace.com
Weird....

didn't have any plans to do it today,in fact i was going to wait til September, now i finish in September. It's like breaking up all over again, freedom but uncertainty.

i think this warrants 2 of these.|..|.|..|
and one of these!ninjaaaa

I find that once you start thinking of quitting its very hard not to speed things up.

Quitting is always a great feeling - congratulations.|..|

It's the best thing ever for your spirit if you've been unhappy there.

Quit crap job last week and moved house this week. Feels like I've been born again (but not in a christian way) and won the lotto.

Things are ALWAYS uncertain, but you have to move on. You just have to have the balls to do it and you did!

At the very least you now know you have big balls. :D

Handing in notice september 12th. Leaving country october 19th. The wait is fucking excruciating but work is easier when you know there's only a bit of it left.

Yeah, i'll be in the US for two weeks for fest and then i'm off to asia for six months. Oh and it's not been announced yet but SMALL BROWN BIKE are playing at fest, y'know, along with AMERICAN STEEL and DILLINGER FOUR. No biggie.

Larry arms played last year and were fucking horrific. One of the worst gigs i've ever seen, so bad i'm told they're not even being put on the DVD. Surprising cos i seen them at a festival they played at with latterman in belgium earlier in the year and they were great, though i was watching from the side of the stage so maybe it sounded sucky out front *cough cough hahah*. Naked Raygun played last year aswell, kinda, The Bomb is basically the same band, they played a rake of naked raygun stuff. Here, what's a good naked raygun album to start with?

wooo what a conicedence. im finished work on the 7th of august. im in shock by it but am glad. 4 years of my life in the same job. terrifying times ahead..... cant wait:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back