How much... (1 Viewer)

rumpus said:
...do I want to stab these hello magazine rich swats in their neckses?

answer: much

I reckon the one in the pinks probably got a broken ankle right now, that or she got a little to drunk last night and had sex with the whole football team out side the nite club on the bonnet of a micra, either way she got hers.

is their any bigger kick in the ribs for the try hard school haters who get 2 honors, 5 passes...

Peachey little billybarry types in their pastel colours with their new cars and the future's so bright...argh

bitter? moi?

Keeror said:
Who are they?

Bertie's daughter and yer man from Westlife... getting hitched. Bridesmaids wearing pink net curtains and blokes in purple suits. Only saw it cos someone in work brought it in for us to have a communal 'jaysus' fest.

cheap and nasty

euch

are they not some horribly generic southsiders getting leaving cert results...

sparse secretly fancys them I wager

last time i saw anyone ever prancing around like that, they were happy-go-lucky little go-go dancer girls at the Beat on the Street, 10 years ago.

no i tell a lie, every sunday in the George it's the same thing, only its the backing dancers, probably called Bryan or Ryan or Tryan or Cryan or something.

poor cow anyway, how embarrassed is she going to be in 20 years time looking back on herself dressed like a marshmallow in her rinky-dinky little perma-tan.
probably not at all, come to think of it. can you say 'Legally Blonde 14'?

i know, she's not blonde, but it's the only thing about her that ISN'T

my god....it's still there

I've had lunch and the need to stab her is STILL there.

ps - if anyone knows her, no offense....... but could you stab her in the jaw for me?

dear me really do have some serious britney issues.

sparse said:
got a little to drunk last night and had sex with the whole football team out side the nite club on the bonnet of a micra

congrats but you should keep this kinda thing to yourself or you'll get a reputation..... ;)

Ian said:
are they not some horribly generic southsiders getting leaving cert results...

sparse secretly fancys them I wager
Thats what I thought!

and Ian it ain't no secret, i'll take anything at the moment, as long as it's passed it's leaving cert!

or junior cert!

Stop me if i'm wrong, but aren't the same over-excitable kindergarten barbie bints gracing the cover of the Irish Times CAO supplement today? What's that about? Has no one else sat the leaving cert this year, apart from Pinkie Pixie Fifi Trixiebell and her cohorts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back