Horrified! (1 Viewer)

i heard this was shelved indefinitely, so settle down there snakylad ;)

i doubt they'd do anything other than botch the fuck out of a brilliant book, but for now everythings oooo kayyyy

snakybus said:
They're making a film of A Confederacy of Dunces, and Wil Ferrel and Drew Barrymore are in it!

noooooooooo!
i like Wil Ferrel... I have shit taste in movies though... I liked Deuce Bigalow...

so anyway, you're friend looks like Drew Barrymore hey?

:)

nEiLo said:
i like Wil Ferrel... I have shit taste in movies though... I liked Deuce Bigalow...

so anyway, you're friend looks like Drew Barrymore hey?

:)
yeah, I'll introduce you some time. And I won't even tell her you like Deuce Bigelow, cuz that's the kinda guyh I am!

makes me think of another thing:

Breakfast of champions with Bruce Willis.

ugh

some books do feel like great movies when you read them.....be for mercy sake the urge to make'm should be resisted

reeeezeeest
reeeeeeeeeeeeezeeest!

sincerely,
the absconder

rumpus said:
makes me think of another thing:

Breakfast of champions with Bruce Willis.

ugh

some books do feel like great movies when you read them.....be for mercy sake the urge to make'm should be resisted

reeeezeeest
reeeeeeeeeeeeezeeest!

sincerely,
the absconder
story rumpole - did you get my pm?

casting Kevin fucking Spacey as Quoyle (or as De Generdal for that matter) in The Shipping News has got to be one of the worlds worst travesties of all time. It should have been Philip Seymour Hoffman, he was robbed.

kirstie said:
casting Kevin fucking Spacey as Quoyle (or as De Generdal for that matter) in The Shipping News has got to be one of the worlds worst travesties of all time. It should have been Philip Seymour Hoffman, he was robbed.

Good call.

kirstie said:
rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back