Hoover Monday Early Start (1 Viewer)

Stephen

Since 1999
Right Hoover are playing on Monday and I just wanted to warn everyone who wants to see the supports that it's going to be a early start. The line-up looks like this time wise:

8.30-8.45 Apostles
8.50-9.10 Burn it to the Ground
9.15-9.45 Estel
10-11.15 Hoover

Sorry about the early start I didn't realise that hoover wanted over and hour to play, when I asked everyone to play........ But it's going to be a great night anyway, from what I hear Hoover have been playing amazingly and will rock the socks off.....

Hey stephen, im in Apostles. I was wondering could you e-mail me with the amp situation. I just need to know what I'll be using and needing. thanks

Yeah timmy, don't expect any emails. I've talked to Stephen already and I still dunno whose/what amps we'll be using (and neither does he really) but I suspect myself and paul will be DIed into PA.. you could always bring your own if you want.

It was so good to see Hoover play last nite. It was an amazing gig but kind of strange. For a Hoover reunion tour I would have thought there would be a real air of excitement about the whole thing but there was none at the gig at all. That was the first time I've been to a gig in Voodoo before and I'd heard from countless people that there's absolutly no atmosphere in the place and there wasn't. I have no idea what it is but that place is a total buzz vacuum.

Savage gig last night. They were really fuckin good,didn't think the atmosphere was that bad.i was rockin anyway.there is something about that venue though, you're right. thanks to those organising it, it was ridiculously cheap and i'm grateful.good night all round

hag said:
how many people turned out? i'm seeing them tonight... i got ants in my pants.
there was a decent crowd, coulda been better.i'm very bad with estimates but i'd say 70-100.its hard to say coz people kept coming and going even during hoover.
check out fred erskines bass face.it's great

hermie said:
there was a decent crowd, coulda been better.i'm very bad with estimates but i'd say 70-100.its hard to say coz people kept coming and going even during hoover.
check out fred erskines bass face.it's great
ah fred was playing? :) deadly, looking forward to kicking him in the nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back