Holy Smokes!!! (1 Viewer)

Grame

Website
www.myspace.com
Talk To Your Kids About Gangs!
Zach Hill and Rob Crow run with this crew - I'm loving this record and I'm wanna be in their gang! Anyone else have it?

Talk To Your Kids About Gangs!
Zach Hill and Rob Crow run with this crew - I'm loving this record and I'm wanna be in their gang! Anyone else have it?

here, are you coming up to Limerick Friday? Bring this if you are. That Rob Crow is so fucking prolific. Heard some new Goblin Cock recently, and twas deadly as well...

here, are you coming up to Limerick Friday? Bring this if you are. That Rob Crow is so fucking prolific. Heard some new Goblin Cock recently, and twas deadly as well...

Would love to come up but probably won't be able to make it on account of, eh, having better things to do with my time, but if that changes I'll bring it with me fo-shur. Class record though - a late contender for album of the year for me personally. Not sure where you'd stick it on at a party though - maybe at the end when everyone's at the stage where they're so uber-monged they think they can dance, but they can barely move?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back