Holiday Punks are HardCore (1 Viewer)

Eejit Punk

Website
Visit site
Hello you poor confused twats.

I'm in Hong bleedin Kong, living it up like an eejit punk in the capital of capitalism and I love it. They leave the heads on the geese, fish and pigs when they serve them up and you moaning veggie wankers would be burping bile at the sight of it. It's 38 degrees here, and I'm so hardcore, I'm not even breakin a bleedin sweat. Im talking ching chong all the time, so the ladies think I'm a local, without the local sized meat-axe. Myself and the young lady went to China and bargained the locals down to mere pennies for their wares, after which we flashed them our massive wads of cash and laughed at their starving faces. We're flying out to BANG my dirty KOK on Saturday morning, where no doubt I will be acting the bollocks and trying to hunt down some smoke. I haven't gone to a gig here as last time it was full of spastics who dressed up like amputee victims and pirates who played piss poor music. I have a feeling that Thailand will be full of frat boys, sority girls, english lager louts and general spastics with more money than drinking ability, so Cambodia or Vietnam are definitely on the cock-cards. Anyhow, I shall update you homeys as it happens. Let me know what's going down in the hood, fucknuts.

Keep it real.
Olivah

Kok Bang

Hello arsetasters
Im in Bangkok, sitting in a internerd cafe surrounded by twats with brand new dreads, new tattoos and smelling of expensive aftershave. Koh San Road, backpacker capital of bangkok, should be burnt down. They play Coldplay, Blue and Aaliyah nonstop at full blast right under our room 20 hours a day. Other than that, you can get fed eye-watering hot curries for 50 cents, get 7.5 percent beer for a euro and get your cock twisted by a depressed looking thai woman. Luckily, myself and Ailbhe are escaping to an island called Koh Phang Ngan tommorow we're there won't be swarms of tuk-tuks and filthy buses. Its a 13 hour journey, but cost less than a tenner, so Im looking forward to it. Found a metal bar last night and met some english lads who I thought were sound until one of them called a black lad a nigger. Today was spent being hungover and sweating buckets. The redbull here is something else, it looks like a medicine bottle and has a real kick, so Ill be bringing a few bottles of that home with me! Hope yis are freezing your pathic little balls off, and that at least one of you dies soon.

Oly - The Thai Master

corky goes eastwards

Yo Ollie, 'sup? So have you got me a present yet, huh, huh? <sigh> Me & Donal were skatin' aboot the other day and were up around you & Owensies old gaff, when a thought popped into my head...let's go on up to Ollie & Owensies! And then, a brutal realisation dawned...ollie...owensie...gone. GONE. You bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back