here, who listens to Andrew Bird? (1 Viewer)

I do - hes deadly. Can't wait for the gig. Apparently on this tour hes been playing mostly new stuff and its meant to be a good different from the last album. Will have to wait and see if thats good or bad.

Cant wait for this...i know martin dosh has been playing drums for him on the american tours...perhaps he will come and play support. which would be deadly

Got the album with "eggs" in the title. nifty enough

new Dosh record is the job though. Would love to see him play.

The Mysterious Production of Eggs, I think

I have that somewhere, you can get it with SOVAY for a cheap price
Also have Weather Systems, which is a bit harder to get into. It has a nice cover though!

i saw him play in boston with dosh on drums in 2005... he was outstanding live... way, way more energy than on record...

...i'm actually not a huge fan of his songs... something irks me slightly

The new album is his best I think, so this is gonna be really great. Two shows is weird... are we meant to go twice? I might!

Saw him playing solo with Bill Callaghan and Joanna Newsom recently. Bloody good, although at times he was sampling himself doing so many string loops and stop-starting them with his pedals and running over to get his guitar and then picking up his vibraphone sticks and using them whilst whistling, he kinda lost it a bit. Calm down Andrew, less is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back