Haymarket Riot playing in Dec. (1 Viewer)

Stephen

Since 1999
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13 December Haymarket Riot, Soldiers Take Half, Tremors & Hermie in Tweed.[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Voodoo Lounge, Dublin - €6.00

Haymarket Riot members Kevin J. Frank (vocals, guitar), Fred Popolo (bass, vocals), Chris Daly (guitar) and Shane Hochstetler (drums), are planning to take their antics, musical and otherwise, to Europe, Japan and North America in 2004 to support their upcoming recording Mog (Thick Records). In November 2003, Haymarket Riot had the opportunity to record with Steve Albini at Electrical Audio studios in Chicago, Ill. With Albini engineering and John Congleton producing, Mog may be the band's best effort since its 1999 inception. The album was recorded in five days and is probably the closest the band has ever come to doing a live recording in a studio. "Steve was able to extract the no-frills, balls-out, rock sound we were looking for, while John pushed us to give our best musical performances...without the use of violence," stated Kevin J. Frank.
[/font]

hermie said:
has anyone heard much of their stuff?i just know these two songs.pretty good

They're on THICK so you can assume they're good. But I'm biased.

I won't be able to go to this in Cork...I'll be down there on the 2nd to see LAMBCHOP though...anyone else going to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back