Happy Birthday Hop! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter roxy
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
Hey, happy birthday, Hop! And to your conjoined triplets Skip and Jump, too.

Did youse stay out for TOTALL WRROCKKK or whatver they were called after the Hoot? I can't remember, I got terribly drunk and performed some interpretive dance to the final solo in Sweet Child of Mine.

Latex lizzie said:
when ? Drinks? I love you and we kissed. I have the photo to prove it.

It was more like you licked tongues and I do believe I have a photo to prove it, well, more the aftermath photo I suppose.

Happy birthday to you and your claw D.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
curiousity: did you move into grantham mews the week i moved out?
nice spot
thumped substitution

er yeah i think so although we've been here since november - when did you move out?

oh really? i'd just noticed someone familiar from gigs (who i'm pretty sure is you) around a few times that weekend when i was moving out...
guess i moved out a couple of months ago...

MONDOBRUTALE said:
oh really? i'd just noticed someone familiar from gigs (who i'm pretty sure is you) around a few times that weekend when i was moving out...
guess i moved out a couple of months ago...

yeah that's me i reckon. Those youngfellas have stopped hanging around outside the font door you may recall them leaving skins everywhere at lunch time. very charitable :)

oh man - i those kids - i hated them upuntil a point...the point being when there were 4 girls on the door step with a radio blastin but they were singin some completely different song - then this middleager from downstairs comes out to them and starts freakin out
at them - talkin shit like "the police are on to you!" - only kids like that could give me such amusement. i didn't appreciate them stealin the nurse with wound cds my friend sent me though.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
oh man - i those kids - i hated them upuntil a point...the point being when there were 4 girls on the door step with a radio blastin but they were singin some completely different song - then this middleager from downstairs comes out to them and starts freakin out
at them - talkin shit like "the police are on to you!" - only kids like that could give me such amusement. i didn't appreciate them stealin the nurse with wound cds my friend sent me though.

im at the flats down the road a bit - instead of those kids i have that guy with the car collection to contend with (although i'd love spin in that armoured tank he has)

tett3.jpg

some guys down your way had their flat broken into cos they left the toilet window open
dudes came in stole everything and ripped all the rads off the walls

so be careful o'dat

my old housemate used to wreck my head by leavin shit open all the time
my arguement of "man - you don't actually have anything worth robbing, i do!" didn't seem to do much for him

he was a nice dude and i'm pretty sure i put him through more bullshit than he did i.
"pretty sure" - haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back