Glastonbury 09 (1 Viewer)

Two observations;

Bat for Lashes' "Daniel" is a great tune.

Black Eyed Peas are ridiculously bad. Not a note in their heads.

I saw her in London in April. I would definitely recommend seeing her to anyone going to Electric Picnic. She's deadly. And if you don't get too close to the stage she appears to be a ride too.

some amount of goons in the crowd.

neil young was the best from what i saw. the way he walked off stage was totally shaggin awesome.

my housemate just got back from glastonbury, didn't see neil young, reckoned blur were good and bruce springsteen was 'alright'. i asked him if he saw anyone he really wanted to and all he had to say was blur were good....

i got into neil young when i was 14 by a friend from a famed hippie kid family in roscommon who made me a tape with harvest on one side and after the goldrush on the other, still have that tape somewhere. i used to sing the lyrics to cripple creek ferry when we were going between classes in school and she thought i was taking the piss but i wasn't.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i love dolly!
the dolly, emmylou and linda ronstadt version of this is great

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

best gig....hmmmm maybe ive ever seen....

along with a few others including Bruce, Amadou and Mariam, Pengiun Cafe Orchestra, Madness

my housemate just got back from glastonbury, didn't see neil young, reckoned blur were good and bruce springsteen was 'alright'. i asked him if he saw anyone he really wanted to and all he had to say was blur were good....

I don't think i've ever seen more than 2 of the bands i wanted to see any time i went to glastonbury.

Frank Sidebottom just got a mention from Shaun Ryder. Not much a fan of Gorillaz though.

Fuckin' ell - it's MES!

the sound for gorillaz is awful, but thankfully MES knew to sort shit out, and started fiddling with the amps

hahahah, that was pretty funny alright, it's a pity he wouldn't fiddle with the power leads and send the fuckers off altogether

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back