getting dressed (1 Viewer)

Solutions
does anyone else find it as much of a pain in the ass as i do?so far this morning/afternoon i've tried on three pairs of runners,two pairs of cords,three t-shirts and four jackets and im still nowhere near a decent outfit :mad:
i need more jackets.

Well maybe you should buy more jackets (at least have 25 anyway) so you can match each pair of runners with a jacket.

your probably right john.i only got 20 jackets/coats so ill try get at least 2 more this week.its hard work trying to look fashionable (emphasis on the trying)
finally,over an hour later im moderately happy with an outfit.

does anyone else find it as much of a pain in the ass as i do?so far this morning/afternoon i've tried on three pairs of runners,two pairs of cords,three t-shirts and four jackets and im still nowhere near a decent outfit :mad:

That's a lot of effort just to bury a body in the mountins.

Sniff sniff euuuggghh not wearing that

sniff sniff smells used but not too used grand problem solved.

That's how I got dressed everyday from age 15 to 25 now I live with a wonderful lady who can use a washing machine without shrinking everything and getting dressed is a pleasure.

True story.

I moved in with himself a few months ago, but i haven't got around to moving my wardrobe yet. I have about twelve things to wear at the moment and it's kind of liberating. Most of the stuff that's still in my old house will be going to the charity shop now, so the wardrobe will end up being filled with books and balls of wool.

When I moved from my folks I literally had, one jacket two pairs of jeans with giant holes, three t shirts, four pairs of socks, four pairs of boxers an Everton jersey and one pair of cons with giant holes. I got a job interview about a month later and had to re-arrange it so I could hit penny's on the way. I did not get the job.

I'd love a job with a uniform. I like those postmen jumpers.
9/10 times I look like complete shit and I'm okay with it.
At this point in life.... if I can still button it, I'm good to go.

Still their best song

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back