Getting 07 Tax back (1 Viewer)

oz taxback, got an email from taxback.com syaing i could get it even though im still here.

oz taxback, got an email from taxback.com syaing i could get it even though im still here.

seriously they're money grabbing feckers. They take a percentage of your taxback. which makes no sense since the amount of work they have to do has nothing to do with how much you get back.

if you go to the ato website you can download a program to do it manually. it's called e-tax and it's designed for anyone to be able to do it. You'll get money in your bank account in about 7 days. I've used it twice.

last year I went to a tax agent. He charged me $100 and got me $500 extra in entitlements I didn't know I deserved.
(for instance as an irish fella in Oz, you're not entitled to medicare like the engerlish. you get an allowance for that but you have to ask for it)

I'll be using the agent again this year. It's pretty painless.

Fancy mate, any ideas on cheap ways to send money home? Just sent back $1600 with westpac online and it's cost me about $60 with their shitty exhange rate and charges and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back