Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
No shit, was it supposed to be a turn on?
director Alex Graves:
"Well, it becomes consensual by the end, because anything for them ultimately results in a turn-on, especially a power struggle."

presumably this would also apply if cersei was to sodomise jaime with a sword or some shit...well, he did say 'anything'

post-15845-paris-hilton-thats-hot-gif-ZaLX.gif

My sister saw Pauline McLynn on a RyanAir flight a while back and the amount of people doing Mrs. Doyle-isms at her was, well, it was non-stop.
Who wants that in their life?
i saw her on the bus to phibsboro one night around christmas - i didn't say anything to her but i did try to sneak a look at the text conversation she was having on her iphone so tot up another score for gross invasion of privacy

I've got a question
why, if the lannisters are into aping the targaryen practice of incest in the royal line, would tommen (or goffrey for that matter) marry a tyrell instead of their own sister?

and why did the war of the usurper start, for that matter? why would the targaryen prince have married the martell woman? why not dany when she was old enough?

anyway yeah, lots of boring exposition there. I hate it in movies and tv when characters just happen to cross paths in significant ways. I guess next week is probably more boring shit and then episodes 6-10 will be the payoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back