FULL-ON SEX Hoot Night! 4th of July! (1 Viewer)

hey, nothing wrong with a flagan down the canal bud...

Hector Grey said:
a vast pointless vista, shure don't you know. i'm sure oi'll be around. not as if i can afford to go anywhere. though, i may have a plan up my sleeve. hee hee hee. this could just work out.

A full-on sex hoot night anecdote:
Thought I had left something in one of the cubicles in the jacks, so I was drunkenly standing by the hand-dryer waiting for whoever was inside to emerge. A number of people had gone in and out to the other cubicle, but the one I wanted remained stubbornly locked. After banging on the door a few times and shouting 'Hurry the fuck up will ye', I climbed up on the adjacent toilet and looked over only to witness ... live full-on sex! A guy and a girl, only saw the tops of their heads so I didn't recognise them

egg_ said:
Thought I had left something in one of the cubicles in the jacks, so I was drunkenly standing by the hand-dryer waiting for whoever was inside to emerge. A number of people had gone in and out to the other cubicle, but the one I wanted remained stubbornly locked. After banging on the door a few times and shouting 'Hurry the fuck up will ye', I climbed up on the adjacent toilet and looked over only to witness ... live full-on sex! A guy and a girl, only saw the tops of their heads so I didn't recognise them
The best bit of course was the the thing you were looking for was in your pocket in the first place!

jesus... call me old fashioned but... i've never had the uncontrolable urge to shag someone, uncomfortably, on a piss-soaked floor... and the smell... jesus... unless of course you're like, still living at home... or you're mad locked... hang on... shite.

egg_ said:

egg_ said:

thomas, your work here is done.

read "heard two people shaggin' in the jacks and made up some excuse to grab a sneaky peak..."

ha ha ha, "drunkenly standing by the hand-dryer" aaaaaa ha ha ha, yeah, standing... standing and drooling!!!!

busted :p

egg_ said:
Thought I had left something in one of the cubicles in the jacks, so I was drunkenly standing by the hand-dryer waiting for whoever was inside to emerge...

AlphaRelish said:
read "heard two people shaggin' in the jacks and made up some excuse to grab a sneaky peak..."

ha ha ha, "drunkenly standing by the hand-dryer" aaaaaa ha ha ha, yeah, standing... standing and drooling!!!!

busted :p

hmm now. My friend and her boy went off "to dance" at one stage. Who knows.... I didn't actually see them dancing. I wasn't looking, but that's hardly the point.

Dancing......could be an interesting euphemism though, eh? Wait, no, it's a shite one.

roxy said:
Dancing......could be an interesting euphemism though, eh? Wait, no, it's a shite one.
Of course! Schwawmp Critters (erstwhile of Rathmines), with its Drinkin' Dancin' Dinin' slogan, was a whorehouse all along!

Probably only amusing to anyone who remembers that place. And in fact not even funny then, I'd wager.

well, 'sexy' dancing might work... :)

roxy said:
hmm now. My friend and her boy went off "to dance" at one stage. Who knows.... I didn't actually see them dancing. I wasn't looking, but that's hardly the point.

nah, just regular dancin' only your bits are exposed and touching...

lmd64 said:
horizontal dancing?

urrrgh, horizontally on the floor in the men's jacks? now there's a horrible mental image...

AlphaRelish said:

I wondered into the Jacks at one point and one Mubmling Deaf Ro and one Egg_ and two other guys were discussing the befits of group wanking before mounting the stage. Ro seeming to be the main advocate of the theroy.

I'm so glad I wan't drinking on Friday. [edit - that should be followed by :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ]

what??? that's a date you morons!!! you DON'T wank before you go on stage... ah jeez... now, at last, i know what's really wrong with dublin...

Pantone247 said:
I wondered into the Jacks at one point and one Mubmling Deaf Ro and one Egg_ and two other guys were discussing the befits of group wanking before mounting the stage. Ro seeming to be the main advocate of the theroy.

I'm so glad I wan't drinking on Friday.

AlphaRelish said:
what??? that's a date you morons!!! you DON'T wank before you go on stage... ah jeez... now, at last, i know what's really wrong with dublin...

Snaky always wanks off on stage

nobodys told him bass solos went out of fashion back in '79

BA-DUMB-TISH!!

waiter, bring more batons please, I appeared to have dropped all of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back