Fucking student wankers (1 Viewer)

someone

Website
Visit site
Dispicable mutants, yis are all so tame, even when protected by the relative anonymity of the internet. No ones got the balls to cause a bit of a fuckin ruckus anymore, thats the problem with half you so called punk kids today. Pot-smoking hippy students masquerading as punks is all yis are. We had the same problem with cunts like you a few years back in dublin, where are they all now? Sitting in their nice gaffs in foxrock and templeogue listening to the fuckin redneck manifesto. Haven't seen any of the speccy mutants at a gig in years, whether getting pissed on a can of cider or selling some muck pc "zine". Smug, self centred, self-serving, career-orientated pond-life. Fucking mutants. Where are the real fucking punks these days? I walk past the lane on Grafton st. Its fucking empty. I take a stroll through the green, not a head to be found. All sitting in your mangy bedsits smoking joints and eating lentils pontificating on your obscure college courses that your parents paid for. Theres not a war-I-or amongst yis. Ive watched the pitiful "punk" scene in Dublin grow tamer and tamer each year until its reached this level. Berely a whimper. You make me sick.

I'd have to disagree. The whole punk scene is a lively hub of temporary members, fake accents, a pitifully low tolerance of alcohol and not enough in-fighting. Everyone is too scared of the pigs to go drinking down the lane, which is fair enough. Who wants to get lifted for a can of Dutch Gold? Drinking in rented semi-detached homes in suburbia is what punk is all about. So what if half the punks just got into it when they got into college and suddenly become militant vegans? Isn't changing your entire lifestyle and becoming political always been a part of the student persona?

When I was in primary school, shoplifting was a way to get free stuff while impressing your mates. I liked to think it was a cry for attention, much like spiking your hair or wearing corpse paint. I'm overjoyed to see it's made a comeback thanks to Crimethinc et al. Crimethinc are an inspiration to the newer generation of punk rockers, what with their militant call to arms and their condoning of bearing arms (automatic machine guns at that) for when the revolution comes. I hope that when the revolution does come, they'll still be able to steal 42" plasma flatscreen televisions like the one they have in their house. More power to them, I say.

Punks don't drink in the green anymore (apart from hot sunny days, and to celebrate the end of their summer exams). This is understandable. Anyone who drinks in the green will know that you occasionally get hassled by the bums. I mean, for God's sake. Bums smell, and they're always pissed. Now, there's nothing wrong with that. Being crusty is cool, I met some in a squat in Europe, but jeee-sus, these lads didn't even grow their dreads on purpose.

And so what if people are career oriented? You won't catch me at 40 sitting alone at a gig simmering over a warm pint telling anyone who'll listen about 'back in the day'. I'll be driving past in my BMW chuckling and shaking my head at all of the 18 year old kids who think being on the dole is revolutionary. Nothing like being state-dependant to fuck over the state!

Originally posted by someone
Dispicable mutants, yis are all so tame, even when protected by the relative anonymity of the internet. No ones got the balls to cause a bit of a fuckin ruckus anymore, thats the problem with half you so called punk kids today. Pot-smoking hippy students masquerading as punks is all yis are. We had the same problem with cunts like you a few years back in dublin, where are they all now? Sitting in their nice gaffs in foxrock and templeogue listening to the fuckin redneck manifesto. Haven't seen any of the speccy mutants at a gig in years, whether getting pissed on a can of cider or selling some muck pc "zine". Smug, self centred, self-serving, career-orientated pond-life. Fucking mutants. Where are the real fucking punks these days? I walk past the lane on Grafton st. Its fucking empty. I take a stroll through the green, not a head to be found. All sitting in your mangy bedsits smoking joints and eating lentils pontificating on your obscure college courses that your parents paid for. Theres not a war-I-or amongst yis. Ive watched the pitiful "punk" scene in Dublin grow tamer and tamer each year until its reached this level. Berely a whimper. You make me sick.

..get out of the seventies you loser..punk not dead oh no. er it is though..lets all sit around and listen to the back catalouge of the dead kennadys shall we. Backward thinkers unite.Anarchy just plain don't work..the people HAVE spoken!

Originally posted by the strange guy
And so what if people are career oriented? You won't catch me at 40 sitting alone at a gig simmering over a warm pint telling anyone who'll listen about 'back in the day'. I'll be driving past in my BMW chuckling and shaking my head at all of the 18 year old kids who think being on the dole is revolutionary. Nothing like being state-dependant to fuck over the state!

To be honest, why the fuck would anyone want to go to a shitty job and be courteous and polite to customers all day long?

Fuck that. Why would I want a higher paying job? So I could get Sky Digital at the same time as paying off a mortgage and car loan while putting aside money for my spoilt kid to go to University to spend her days blowing her boyfriend? You must be joking.

Hip O'Crite - Full O'Shit

Re: Fair Cop, Guv.

Ok, I'll admit it, it was me. I'm guilty of ripping the piss out of two sets of dickheads at the same time. Shame on me.

ahh you're alright. and you would've got away with it too...

Originally posted by zyklon b zombie
Takin' this shit seriously...

i dunno, alot of crap posted around here seriously can be just as hypocritical sometimes.

For all of you missing the full picture...
http://bbs.thumped.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6560
This thread is all about how people who work in banks are incompetent and should be more friendly to their customers!

And conor's fantastic response:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be honest, why the fuck would anyone want to go to a shitty job and be courteous and polite to customers all day long?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

erm, to make a living and have some chance of working your way into a higher paying job?

While conor might be on a mission to stop the hypocrisies of life and thumped forums, he neglects to see his own! Fuck the rat race, join the office sheep!

As much as I love it when everyone talks about me, the question must be asked. Who could 'someone' be? Look at the words he uses. Mutants. War-I-Or. Even the infamous 'Over and out of it' line is used, reminiscent of an old dublin scene report. Could it be the bitter old man I'm thinking of?

Originally posted by someone
I walk past the lane on Grafton st. Its fucking empty. I take a stroll through the green, not a head to be found..

funny thing-i've just recently started drinking in the green quite regularly and before the SHOS gig i drank down the Grafton St. lane for the first time- so am i turning into 'someone'??!?

according to "someone", if you dont confrom to his rules about "how to be a punk" then your not a punk.

who gives a fuck?!and what's wrong with smoking dope.

yeah, we'll all listen to the dead kennedey's and pre-1978 ramones..what a toss pot.in fact, anyone who gives a fuck about this, anyone who takes this seriously, go smoke a fucking joint.

this guys even more bitter than chunky d!

While conor might be on a mission to stop the hypocrisies of life and thumped forums, he neglects to see his own! Fuck the rat race, join the office sheep!

i don't see how i'm being hypocritical. i work an office job, just like the guy that hosts this bulletin board. i worked a dead-end customer service job once but i didn't act the arse so's to get a chance to leave it for a better job. i'm not the sort to piss in people's soup.

QUOTE:
the strange guy
As much as I love it when everyone talks about me, the question must be asked. Who could 'someone' be? Look at the words he uses. Mutants. War-I-Or. Even the infamous 'Over and out of it' line is used, reminiscent of an old dublin scene report. Could it be the bitter old man I'm thinking of?

QUOTE:
someone

Leung Ya Cunt
Clear your email account ye fucker, ive been trying to mail ye but it just wont go in no matter how hard i fucking try! AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back