Fuck Twitter (2 Viewers)

CENSORSHIP DEATHSTAR

come on, like. I'm guessing he's pissed off because someone figured out a way to search for horseshit posts on twitter at scale and have them flagged as Covid misinformation?

CENSORSHIP DEATHSTAR

come on, like. I'm guessing he's pissed off because someone figured out a way to search for horseshit posts on twitter at scale and have them flagged as Covid misinformation?

It'd be more useful in pre-election run ups, oil spill type scenarios where a megabucks company is responsible for something awful and they need to dilute the reactions, weather checking public reactions to stuff, marketing and advertising and all that.

I'm deleting this app when this stupid X appears.

Have gotten off Reddit since the Reddit Is Fun app died.

Things are looking up.

Everyone still hating everything this guy does and hanging around to talk about it on his app

No one talking about Threads anymore and it's only been a week

I'm sure ye's all seen that he didn't bother getting planning permission to change the sign on twitter/x HQ and the cops stopped them half way through the job.

Anywhoo what a stupid idea. Everyone is probably jsut gonna say they tweeted on x.

seems street closure is a crime, which is a decent spot to hang out if you are trying to avoid doing actual police work i suspect

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's about permit to work/H&S stuff. Not "planning permission".

I see a couple of traffic cones there, but the footpath should be closed off etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back