fuck cricket, lets talk about ninjas (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter moc
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
yeah was reading that shit again today.... amazing.... only even nearly rivalled by blackpeopleloveus.com and that thingy in my signature...

ah for fucks sake dude.
miagi's got friends who do that shit..
was gona get him to recommomend some dude.
right then.
got splinter's number??

uh he lives in a sewer and i'm not sure whether or not he was ever given a turtlecom
although i guess they have a phone...how else would they order pizza?

heh

A lot of you have been signing my guest book and saying that I don’t know anything about REAL ninjas. But that’s a bunch of bull crap! You dummies don’t know anything. And maybe YOU should get a life. I bet a lot of you have never even seen a girl naked! You idiots believe that ninjas had some “code of honor”, just because you read Ching Chong’s guide to ninjas and codes and stuff. Yeah right! You shouldn’t believe everything you read. If by “code of honor”, you mean “code to flip out and go nuts for absolutely no reason at all even if it means that people might think you are totally insane or sweet”, then you are right. But if you mean a "code to be nice and speak nicely while sharing and not cutting off heads", then you’re the biggest idiot ever!!!!!! So if you have any brains, you will shut up and get a life. So go shut up, you stupid idiot.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
how else would they order pizza?

what did you think they were friends with april o 'neil for?..

and all those mutherfukin doohickeys donatello invented..
surely he could bash a phone together..?

anyone ever seen ninja terminator?
one of those dvds in pound shops you get for one bean..
get it if you havent..
and sure buy 6 top quality horror flicks while youre at it..

moc said:
yeah was reading that shit again today.... amazing.... only even nearly rivalled by blackpeopleloveus.com and that thingy in my signature...
there also used to be this bizarro site called "I Am Matthew" or something like that...looking for it now...this is in the pantheon too, trust me - so disturbed.

Lord Damian said:
there also used to be this bizarro site called "I Am Matthew" or something like that...looking for it now...this is in the pantheon too, trust me - so disturbed.

the blog of blogs, found here:

http://matthewkennicott.blogspot.com/2003_06_01_matthewkennicott_archive.html

read from the top up....enjoy

sample entry...
Thursday, June 05, 2003

I always feel better after a good shower. I hang my leg out of the side to prevent rust, while my Mom cock washes my assneck
# posted by Matty : 5:09 PM

Today my knee jerked again. It always does that after I masturbate. God I miss my brother.
# posted by Matty : 5:04 PM

ninja_shirt_front.gif

--

g-stereotypical said:
what did you think they were friends with april o 'neil for?..QUOTE]

Now she raised a tent or two in my luminous bermudas...... that yellow jumpsiut...with the zipper....just crying out for some gravity.

Cartoon schmartoon; I'd skip the dribbles over her any time.

I actually run an underground ninja training facility. Its very exclusive though, send me a PM and Ill consider an application.

B in Leaving cert stealth essential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back