friday the sixth - doing nothing? (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
tommorow bohs punks ( ie me) will be leaving their country retreat for a day in the big smoke as theres a match on tommorow night.

anyway if anyone would be interested in going drinking and discussing the state of the universe for the afternoon i will be outside trinity at two o clock. ideally it will be sunny and we can go to tescos and the canal on baggot street for a cheap retro style session. alternatively the pub.

if you dont know me now is your chance, if you do , well don't let that put you off, i might have changed.

shall see you there,maybe

hey conor,
seen as your goina be up in the wild for a day or two do ya want to get those pic's from croatia downloaded??????/my number is 087 2341906 give us a bell
karoline.

probly a suburbs gal friday, need sleep.... r u about 4 the weekend tho, if so, drinking is in order, if u dont mind hanging with a 'lightwieght youth' (hmph) :p
i'll b around saterday for sure.

that's my lunchbreak .. and i work at the Spar in pearse st. station which is at the other end of trinity .. if u call in i could try give u the wrong change or something ? or not might say hi tho'.

whheeeeee

got a shagging virus- no mouse-only 16 colours.

SOME BASTARD POSTED ME A WORM!

LACK OF A MOUSE AND USING TH ENET DONT GO TOGETHER.
anyway if yo ugot an eml off me in the last 24 hours make sure you scan it for a virus before opening it - iwish i had

niall, hoped i would see you out in bray but next time eh?
how is your history of hope book coming along?
and whats with the junior member lark, i thought you used to live on thumped?

karoline i will ring ya. i will bring the neccesary software etc.

karenzer, god knows where i will end up after the match on friday night but i should be in town sat afternoon looking for lightweights to watch the ireland match with. what pubs with tellys do they let yo umad punk rockers into anyway? post here if you have any ideas. ill find some dodgy net cafe somewhere.oh yeah, you never answer them message things do you?

weeler, i will try and call in for coffee if i can, cheers.

anyway ive a feeling the weathers goign to be lovely for the canal so dont be shy.............

mesages?oops i forgot... doh....
were in practice for a couple hours in the afternoon, after that give ken or one of the other lightweight losers a bell we'll all b together and looking for beer. c ya then!

Conor
Enjoy your day. book , will be out on september 26. Launch gig in the parnell mooney Septemer 30. bands to be cofirmed but smeggy angus has promised to do something

niall
live in thumped? me? the kids won't allow it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back