Free Tinariwen gig, July 23rd (1 Viewer)

coraline

I got tickets today in the Temple Bar Tourist Info place, the girl said there are a few left....

----------------------------------------------
Thursday 19th June 2008

Dambé – The Mali Project - Irish/Malian Concert on Meeting House Square this July…

Luachra Productions, POD Concerts and Temple Bar Cultural Trust presents a night of Irish and African musical celebrations on July 23rd as part of the Documentary Film - Dambé – The Mali Project.

For one night only Malian, Tuareg and nomadic culture and music will be celebrated with a line up of special Irish and Malian musicians from the film.

Artists performing on the night include Afel Bocoum and Alkibar, Liam O’Maonlaí, Paddy Keenan and Tinariwen plus special guest Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh.

This is a FREE event and all profits will go towards the Tuareg fund for development Taghreft Tinariwen and the hospital in Niafunké (hometown of Afel and Alkibar).

Tickets will be available from MONDAY JUNE 30TH AT the Temple Bar Cultural Information Centre at 12 East Essex Street, Dublin 2

For further information contact Lindsey /Susan/Deirdre @ LHP 01 4970313 or Luachra Productions on 6772255 ext 206.

i will love someone if they get me a ticket for this. i will but them 5 pints or drinks of choice on the night. total cost can't be > 20 euros. so that means no TVR's. i'm looking at you, reflection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back