Freaky Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Yep, that's NAMBLA Youth alright. Ed, you're completely right. Why else would I want to be in a pop-punk band other than as a vehicle for offensiveness?

NAMBLA Youth, NAMBLA Youth, NAMBLA Youth!!

casey jones kicked all ass. in 2004 a new movie is comin out following the turtles comic book story which apparently rocked and was not like the shitty old goody goody cartoon us young uns were all spoon fed-the turtles used to be bad ass(in comic form) and the main age group of ppl reading their comics was 15-24 or somethin like that i think

15-24 yeh hum.I'm afraid those guy's are obese fanboys who probably wear t shirts with kanji for words like ''love'' .. ''peace'' just to look mysterious,and spend their day's at sci fi conventions and licking Patrick stewarts anal ulcer's.

But i don't know you mark so that might appeal to you(don't worry i'm not trying to insult you,just stating I don't know you)

But i like anime so I guess i'm a geek too!

They done FUCKED up Casey Jones in the new cartoon. In the character design I saw right...no fucking hockey mask.

And a smile on his face.

What!?

But ya know...stupider shit has happened...

*sigh*

ghost_art.gif

Nah, they weren't really. Only if ur like nine and watched the show a lot do they appear that gritty.

Originally posted by sunstreaker
Nah, they weren't really. Only if ur like nine and watched the show a lot do they appear that gritty.

I'm talking about the ones that were out in the eighties while you were still in nappies, kiddo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back