Freaky Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
Well, I had a strange dream last night, a number of them actually - I think they were caused by extreme stomach-upset caused by extreme drinking. Here are the highlights -

-A shower nozzle that followed me around, soaking me where-ever I went.
-Being chased by hundreds of lemons.
-Being in a mansion owned by Vincent Price where I was killed by a load of strange creatures, notably a massive alligator (which bit my arm off) and a Bogey Monster who wanted to lick my feet!?!
-Being in a field full of asbestos with Arro and his dad (who was really fat for some reason) before being eaten by a load of wolves with huge, glowing yellow eyes.

I actually woke up screaming (well moaning...) in terror. That was at 5.00 and I was afraid to go back to sleep in case I had a heart attack or something. Rob made me a cup of tea in the morning

.|..|

wow .. just noticed that altough you can log on to eirecore from anywhere in the world so long as you have an internet connection the only ppl on here are from dublin..

what happened to the day(s) when belfast ppl would talk complete sxe bollox in the midst of our posts ?
And does anyone really care ?

here boss sure i have been logging on from england, now scotland tis all good, by the way corm NAMBLA youth that is the most dodge-core name i hear in a while, its good but ya know how people are, you'll understand how the guys in ALLERGIC TO WHORES feel like.

Corm,is NAMBLA YOUTH that pop punk band wit me u kev and stanto or is that another band? and phil u shall not believe it but u weeler and now ray were in my dream last night-no ghostbusters shit tho-just rathmines,sega mega drive, smash police car-phil gets caught i hide in field i break phil out of jail-HURRAH!

Originally posted by weeler
wow .. just noticed that altough you can log on to eirecore from anywhere in the world so long as you have an internet connection the only ppl on here are from dublin..

Yeah, I coulda sworn there were some ozzie birds here a while ago:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back