Fleas & Lice "Dirty Protest" Tour Ireland '07 (1 Viewer)

I'd like to know what the fuck I did to deserve the shite I got on the way out.

you went crazy nearly as bad as me when i drink spirits, ugh!!!

you fell on to a table broke two pint glasses with your arse, then two mins later knocked me on top of the broken glass and proceeded to sit on me crushing me on top of the broken glass, cant figure out how i was cut to bits on it

you fell into someones distro, did you not?
Set up was wrong in Bohs last night, too many tables and stools down the front and with a big band like Fleas and Lice and drunken/young crowd was bound to be...accidents.
The pyramid was fairly safe though but oh .........the dancing was just like the old times!!

bumpercar.bmp

Bump for galway. woooo!

Thought it was a great gig, was dying in work this morning! What was the pyrimid like? I was on the bottom and just remember seeing Varuka on his arse

Here I'm sorry for being a complete and utter twat last night. I'll try and make up for anything damaged/destroyed, skubol. Can't remember much of what happened :(

no worries dregin. shit happens.
putrefaction was band of the day. hear nothing when fleas and lice playing just a wall of noise.
mouthpiece was good on slower songs. more solos please next time. they are amazing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fleas and Lice again
"Up the Punks"

Woke up yesterday at 6.30 a.m. even though I forgot to set my alarm. Two alka seltzer and I was brand new. Felt great all day.

Got to work this morning and vidied Fleas and Lice Up the Punx with me making an absolute show of myself. Now I'm hangin.

Thanks for that Janer.

Woke up yesterday at 6.30 a.m. even though I forgot to set my alarm. Two alka seltzer and I was brand new. Felt great all day.

Got to work this morning and vidied Fleas and Lice Up the Punx with me making an absolute show of myself. Now I'm hangin.

Thanks for that Janer.

you woke up at 6:30...i only got to bed at about 6:30
woke up wit a very scratchy head,think i got some fleas and lice off this punk sayin "i need pee pee".

Breaking into a holiday home, water everywhere, horrified owner walking in on the scene, police called, bribes given, all is well, just another Fleas and Lice story.

Breaking into a holiday home, water everywhere, horrified owner walking in on the scene, police called, bribes given, all is well, just another Fleas and Lice story.

Ballina gig was deadly last night. I hope what you are talking about did not happen there after i went to sleep. That would probably be the end of gigs there...

Ballina gig was deadly last night. I hope what you are talking about did not happen there after i went to sleep. That would probably be the end of gigs there...

Yip it happened in ballina. The owner of the holiay home drove his merc across the road so no one could leave. We were under siege for about an hour and half. Cops came and went. Goldielocks and the three bears sprang to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back