Only Fumes & Corpses new CD and Euro tour (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
Galway hardcore punks Only Fumes & Corpses release their new 8 track CD "Read what's in between" at Sally Longs, Galway on July 11th. The CD was recorded in June at the Hive Studio in Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow. We are putting one of the tracks on our myspace next week for you to listen to. If anyone out there would like to help us release something in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Distros, bands who are interested in doing a split release or labels putting out compilations get in touch too. We also have some new t-shirts and stuff available now.
froncovercd.jpg

We are going on a short tour after our release gig. Hope to see some of ye at the the gigs below...
sallys11thjulysmall.jpg

11/7/07 Sally Longs, Galway, Ireland
12/7/07 St. Josephs Community Centre, Wexford, Ireland
13/7/07 Curfew Fest(tbc), Belfast, N. Ireland
14/7/07 O Henrys, Glasgow, Scotland
15/7/07 The Underworld, London, England
16/7/07 Belushis, Brighton, England
17/7/07 Fawcett Inn, Southsea, England
18/7/07 Frontline, Gent, Belgium
20/7/07 Votre Choix, Schiflange, Luxembourg
21/7/07 Subversive, Berlin, Germany
22/7/07 Koupak Festival (1pm), Strasice , Czech Republic,
22/7/07 Reilstrasse 78, Halle, Germany
23/7/07 Qlturkombinat, Piensk, kZgorzeka, Poland
24/7/07 Club Fraktal, Mikolów, k/Katowic, Poland
25/7/07 7 Grzechów, Belchatow, Poland
26/7/07 U Dorosza, Bilgoraj, Poland
27/7/07 Pegaz, Boleslawiec, Poland
28/7/07 42, Ahrensburg, Germany
29/7/07 De Broedkasse, De Haan, Belgium
31/7/07 Pavilion, Belfast, N.Ireland
01/8/07 Club Pi, Galway, Ireland
02/8/07 Lower Deck, Dublin, Ireland
05/8/07 Sliabh An Iarainn Fest, Drumshanbo, Ireland

Keep an eye on our myspace for regular updates while we are on tour for more info.
ofacourposter.jpg

www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses
onlyfumesandcorpses(at)yahoo.ie

Good lads! seeyis at the leitrim then. so thats a short tour is it? we'll see if you still say that when you're driving from belgium to N. Ireland in one day! huh huh, good luck out there!

this kicks off tonight. I wont be doing any gig organising stuff till i'm back. Some stuff i have on is at www.myspace.com/usvsthemgalway but i also have loads of other shit going on (weddings and that kinda shit) so don't assume i can do a gig if there is a free period on the site. We got fuck all stuff from bands for our distro which is a shame but yer loss i guess. We will probably be driving through Dublin on Friday (noonish). .|..|

Really good gig, colon had some good riffs, heathers were good at what they do, not my cup of tea but good all the same, only fumes were really really good, their tour should be great.

nine lives were a mixed bag , first song for example was brillaint with a dirty rock and roll undercurrent but soem other songs crept too close to the green day sound for my liking, nice people and excellant musicians, maybe they just need to spend more time with peopel llike gary mouthpiece to dirty up that sound, first song mind was worth the admission price alone.

Thanks to the wexford lads for putting on gig, defo going to keep supporting them.

just home so havent listened to the fumes cd yet - more amarach on that one.

i'm just after listening of OFAC cd
it's really great!!!!
bridge 9 mixed with irish weather....

lads left me cd's for selling in the upcoming gigs in dublin
pick up your copy there!

Really good gig, colon had some good riffs, heathers were good at what they do, not my cup of tea but good all the same, only fumes were really really good, their tour should be great.

nine lives were a mixed bag , first song for example was brillaint with a dirty rock and roll undercurrent but soem other songs crept too close to the green day sound for my liking, nice people and excellant musicians, maybe they just need to spend more time with peopel llike gary mouthpiece to dirty up that sound, first song mind was worth the admission price alone.

Thanks to the wexford lads for putting on gig, defo going to keep supporting them.

just home so havent listened to the fumes cd yet - more amarach on that one.

cheers for headin to the gig i ended up not being able to go to the ross gig yesterday definitly goin to the next one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back