finding the time to get a haircut.......... (1 Viewer)

Maybe they think you've got your head on upside-down?

Maybe. Like these guys:

minoxyl_1.jpg

Yes, but you run the internets. That's allowed. It's expected of you. It's like the way you're allowed go into the Little Man shop on Liffey Street (it has little tiny men for sale in it, it's not a shop for little men) but other, regular haired people can't.

You can buy midgets? That's legal?

tell me about it. i havent had a haircut in 4 months and (as my mother would say) "it looks like the rats have been suckin on it":eek: my hair is the bane of my life i reckon....

so i plucked up the time, energy, money and courage to get my hair cut today - and i really like it!! it might be my best haircut ever:) not too short but less of the dishevellment! i feel like a new man*

*not this fella
Gary-Numan-Berserker-310001.jpg

hooray for charlie!

i've been cutting my own hair since i was 12 but the last time i did, i ended up looking stupid so i've been letting it grow out since then... :(

When my hair was long I used to cut it myself... but when it's short I just make a total mess of it - so I stopped trying.

Really? It used to be down to my waist... not that long ago either. It's only been short for about 2 years.

I look really different with long hair

I'd say you had lovely long hair. Was it really straight?

I was just about sitting on my hair when I got it cut in September. Fucking best thing I ever did, and very much thanks to Lala that I got the balls up to do it too.

i have not known you for two years..

jaysus... nope, still can't see it.
mad.

Hehe, yeah... I know you haven't know me for two years... just surprised you can't imagine me with anything but short hair.

I'd say you had lovely long hair. Was it really straight?

I was just about sitting on my hair when I got it cut in September. Fucking best thing I ever did, and very much thanks to Lala that I got the balls up to do it too.

Yep, really straight, and very heavy... and tonnes of it. It used to take days to dry naturally.

Wow! You must have looked really different with very long hair.

Get it cut on your jobs time cause it grows on there time.

(I really just sneak out during work straight to sams for a cut throat to the head)

i got my hair cut after growing it for 16 year. I love getting my hair cut now. I've yet to get a really great barber that i'd stick with until i go bald. Any recommendations?

I've been going to the same bloke since I was 16 - Mark in the Grafton Barber on Pembroke St, across from the Pembroke pub near the corner with Baggot St. That's the fifth shop I've followed him to...

He's the boss man there and he'll listen to exactly what it is you want. He'll also cut your hair with a scissors, not a razor, if you fancy, which is something other barbers have responded to with horror on the odd occasion I haven't been able to get to him. He'll even give you an Irish coffee or a brandy while he's getting the job done.

And you should have seen his little eyes light up when I made the switch from hippy to marine.

I recently fell for the "Hey, we're looking for hair models" routine.

You hear: "Free haircut!!"

They're saying: "By the time we're done with you, only a razor could repair the damage."

Still. Free haircut.

i got a free haircut last summer in tony and guy and i swear to god it was the best a man could get.
amazing.
im in dire need of a haircut now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back