Fender Jaguar Bass left in Taxi (1 Viewer)

clonan attack

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey
Was getting out of a taxi about 2:30am and while talking to my mate taxi man drove off with my bass in his boot. Genuinely don't think he meant to but just incase, it was a hotshot red fender jaguar bass with matching headstock, can't be too many in Dublin. Only got it in October!

Devastated, have his name and car type but no roof number so no-one is really willing to help me.
(Name was Os, African taxi driver, Opel Zafira six seater car)

Thanks thumpeders,

Niall

Shit buzz... I did the same thing bout a year ago never seen the guitar again.

Try the carriage office. Its where taxi men are supposed to bring stuff that gets left in their taxis

seems this happens a lot for it to be accidental. Happened a mate of mine too a couple of years back. Hes full sure the taxi driver distracted him, then legged it.

I'd suggest retrospectively getting his roof number. Via his name and car type you should be able to track down the car reg (via any garda mates you might have). And from there the roof number. Then get back onto the carriage office.

also, just leave word with music shops in town that if anyone comes in trying to sell a bass matching you description, to give you a shout. they'd be think to try, but you never know. you don't know the serial number do you?

Just got this back.

Strangely they wouldn't give me his number to thank him personally, but I'm delighted anyway.

Thanks for everyones concern/help. Was mad how many people said it to me at Midlake/Beach House gigs over the weekend.

Deadly buzz

fair play to the driver.

3 years ago our guitarist left his guitar and €200 worth of pedals in a taxi, never to be seen again. Left a bitter taste...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back