Eurocheesey Oul Crooner (1 Viewer)

The Evangelists

Website
www.theevangelists.tk
So... is anyone here heading off to Latvia to the CheeseFest that is the Eurovision song contest?

Loads of She-males, shiney jackets, songs proclaiming unity, songs with the word "love" in the chorus, bent baltics...

What more could anyone want?? !cheezy :D

Hang on a minute! Micky joe is singing some poncy poppy shite and the other guy is singing what is effectively a westlife song (he even had the silver stool!). Why do you want to vote for either?????

Thats what they said when it was Bush Vs. Gore. Now its folks versus war. I have detailed my case against MJH on the thread called delorentos/plaground nut job etc.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE TWO MIC STANDS AT THE NORTH POLE?

the attached photo is a scan of the envelope the photo came in to validate that it wasnt taken in donegal, the lower half is the photo - the mic stands are to the left of the two people.

Breeding Herr! Mee undelstand nothing hele today. You Loundeyes speakin jibbelish today.

Mastah say: "even my confusing confuscious quotes rook rike simpre load signs compaled to diss lubbish."

And the bit that says "Ball Co" is short for my address, and not a PLC.
I will txt against MJH on behalf of anyone who PM's me between now and sunday. Leave me alone you little oriental freak.

who gives a fuck about you're a star?
who really gives a fuck?

no-one.

sure we'll all watch it in the hope that we do better than the uk an all... but really...

whichever cunt we send will fade into the obscurity of ending up playing the longford arms on a monday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back