Electric Picnic 2014 (5 Viewers)

bring Rain gear

Rain.gif

I'm hopefully going to Raw Power to see Acid Mothers Temple, Mainliner and That Fucking Tank. And shit loads of noise rock bands I've never heard of.

Fuck E.P
All those Spaniards that were so mad into you are heading to that as well.

Looks like I might have a freebie for EP Friday. When are the stage by stage lineups posted? Looks like I'll be catching Altered Hours, Tvvins, Pet Shop Boys anyway

How will Una Mullolly cope in the rain, having to tent it with all the plebs in the mud? I can't wait to find out.

apparently EP is giving out less free shit to bands this year, this could possible affect the VIP area. If so, they might as well just stop the festival all together

How will Una Mullolly cope in the rain, having to tent it with all the plebs in the mud? I can't wait to find out.
shes been ferried in and out each day by helicopter. She'll be driven around in a golf-buggy loaded with champagne. She'll have exclusive access to the heated back-stage area of every stage. But will still write about how she slummed it with the scum and what a disgrace the festival is cos she saw some lad have a piss up against a fence.

shes been ferried in and out each day by helicopter. She'll be driven around in a golf-buggy loaded with champagne. She'll have exclusive access to the heated back-stage area of every stage. But will still write about how she slummed it with the scum and what a disgrace the festival is cos she saw some lad have a piss up against a fence.

A great way to get drunk out of your mind at Stradbally would be to follow her around and have a drink every time she mentions Glasto

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back