Electric Picnic 2014 (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Get discounts for your loyalty. We love our Picnic fans and want those that have been before to be rewarded. You deserve it! Electric Picnic 2014 (Friday 29th August - Sunday 31st August 2014) reward scheme tickets go on sale December 2nd. If you've been to the Picnic before we will ask you to prove it to avail of this scheme. Anyone that already attended this year will be sent a code directly from Ticketmaster to purchase your reward scheme tickets. Ticket prices and further information about the reward scheme will be released at the end of the month. Stay tuned for more information on the reward scheme and other Electric Picnic 2014 news

stay tuned kids

I'm predicting Muse and Primal Scream will headline. Mogwai on second stage. Possibly a return by Interpol on one of the nights.

Kasabian announced if ticket sales look dicey.

are they gone long enough for it to be considered a reunion gig?
Don't know, don't care.

Lily Allen and Arcade Fire will be playing Longitude.

Actually seems doubtful if EP could afford Muse.

Seriously wishful thinking based on nothing but I'm going to say Portishead will play.
Would you not rather see them in the Olympia or Vicar St ? One reason I never liked EP was that it gives mid level bands an excuse to just not bother playing their own gig. Which is bollox when Sonic Youth get 45 minutes to run through 25 years of materiel.

Would you not rather see them in the Olympia or Vicar St ? One reason I never liked EP was that it gives mid level bands an excuse to just not bother playing their own gig. Which is bollox when Sonic Youth get 45 minutes to run through 25 years of materiel.
Well, yes but it's better than nothing. I'd have never seen Bjork otherwise most likely and her set, even on the main stage, this year was stellar. Saw Portishead on the main stage at Primavera once and they were equally enthralling. Every so often you can happen upon a really good sounding (and looking) festival set. Plus a weekend getting out of your mind in a field, I don't do that enough.

Well, yes but it's better than nothing. I'd have never seen Bjork otherwise most likely and her set, even on the main stage, this year was stellar. Saw Portishead on the main stage at Primavera once and they were equally enthralling. Every so often you can happen upon a really good sounding (and looking) festival set. Plus a weekend getting out of your mind in a field, I don't do that enough.

Basically everything I hate has been summed up in one post. No Bjork gigs. I fucking hate Primavera and pricks on drugs who don't normally get wrecked and make cunts of themselves for one weekend thusly wrecking the heads of folks who are normally get absolutely wrecked most weekends. Fucking tourists.

Basically everything I hate has been summed up in one post. No Bjork gigs. I fucking hate Primavera and pricks on drugs who don't normally get wrecked and make cunts of themselves for one weekend thusly wrecking the heads of folks who are normally get absolutely wrecked most weekends. Fucking tourists.
I love you too

Portishead have meant to be playing Ireland for the last 5 years, don't have much hope for a date anytime soon.

Don't think they'd play the Olympia, their sound guy said before that the venues too noisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back