Eirecore - is it dying - stats?? (1 Viewer)

Maybe someone could start a thread describing what 'punk' is. Fresh and interesting.

Eirecore's generally a big load of gig advertisements recently (and not an awful lot else). That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it can get boring.

seriously though is eirecore really in a bad state? in fairness i don't check up as often as i do when im in work but it seems like there ain't that much of a difference to me between now and a few months ago, ebbs and flows i guess

i just think humans are becoming increasingly boring:D

I wholeheartedly agree.

112143321_23f69d510a_m.jpg

golfing%20anyone-thumb.jpg

i blame janer.
HE BLAMES UR AVATAR!

Also I have used and still do numerous forums and this old chestnut rears it's head on all of them too....As HMD said I tend to post the jokey/non Punk related stuff on Lifestyle cos over here u have people that would call it spam etc and ya guess there is a fair few of us here that do post a fair bit on Lifestyle.

Good thread this though as it get's a.....discussion going!
/gasps

Too much youtube definitly,too much clicky shite " did you see Dulta and blahnid at the prog gig that for some completely fucked reason some cunt fuck decided was punk", ""no me and sneachta were listening to some shit death metal in my bedsit drinking shitty beer thinking we were punk"
Sad to say people but the old boys have a lot more to day,Janer ,Conor etc
Other than that its a great laugh!!!!!!

my reasons for coming on this is, i had checkd out all the other boards such as Punk for it, mosh space. and i really didnt relate to the stuff they talked bout like blink182 lyrics, and other stuff along those lines, i liked the dagnasty board (daghouse) ye get chattin to sound ppl on that like john stabb etc, but this board i love cause there the ppl who ye see in town, ye know!! there not just a nickname on top of a post!!

Too much youtube definitly,too much clicky shite " did you see Dulta and blahnid at the prog gig that for some completely fucked reason some cunt fuck decided was punk", ""no me and sneachta were listening to some shit death metal in my bedsit drinking shitty beer thinking we were punk"
Sad to say people but the old boys have a lot more to day,Janer ,Conor etc
Other than that its a great laugh!!!!!!

Aye, no harm like but what's the craic with the overflow of noise/metal/whatever bands on here? It says "stay out of punx" on the tin and all even though there don't seem to be too many punk bands being talked about on here. Not saying I'm one to be startin these kinda threads but I've definitely stopped checking back here as often in the last while because of the vast amount of bands being linked to that aren't anything close to what I'd consider punk. I like to leave the sound aside and let the lyrics of a band's songs decide whether or not they're "punk" but when ya can't hear fuck all but screeching for vocals there isn't any chance in hell that I'm gonna want to listen to it let alone add any of it to my record collection.

Aswell, there's a PM function on most forums. It's there to be used. Fair enough if a person isn't registered and might read the forum and see your message anyway that's one thing, but posting random personal messages like "how's it hangin" as a fuckin thread is a piss take. It pretty much falls into the whole youtube linking threads category. What's the point in posting a link to a video and not even bothering to start the conversation?

No excuses.

maybe it's the holiday period? maybe all the good guys have moved to denmark? maybe there are far too many forums?or just maybe, as what gary was indicating, it's those who actually use this board to keep things interesting and whatnot.

why does nobody talk about d-beat anymore?
c'mon guys, i decided i like discharge after seeing a live video at atp

i blame people giving out about things not being punk enough for them. it's been a long time since '77 lads, give it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back