Early Dischord Band Hoover Playing in Dec. (1 Viewer)

weeler said:
there are 3 sides to Aonghus.

Aonghus - seldom seen these days, sober, intelligent, together.
Dingus - he's had a few cans and he's chatty, not a spot of vomit on his clean shirt
Ringus - he's pretending he has a broken arm so a chinese guy will put his change into his pocket and slapping you with a leather glove..

*sigh*
and he told me he was straight edge

strangely no-one has mentioned the other apostles, the peace punk band who's members went on to form the unit, who from that interview in ryleh rising zine seem mad fucked up. I was reading old apsotles essays on the net all last night, yer man was a maddog but his belief that humans are basically flawed is pretty close to mine.

odd band tho, UNIT

conor mentioned them in another thread, posted a link to a massive article about them, seems like a fairly weird guy, don't understand people who can't see the fundamental good in humanity.

weeler said:
conor mentioned them in another thread, posted a link to a massive article about them, seems like a fairly weird guy, don't understand people who can't see the fundamental good in humanity.
and i don't understand why people still believe in "fundamental good"
so 18th century!

rape the drummer said:
contrary to andy belief i am indeed an anarchist.
looking forward to seeing you 2moro night bro, you are coming??

fair enough your an anarchist........*sigh*..............well im off to buy nike trainers in champion sports and then go into mcdonalds to buy a coke.......its to celebrate the opening of my sweatshop....*sigh*

weeler said:
i can see a fundamental good in people, but i can also see a fundamental power/dominant/leader of the pack human trait, and a violent human trait, and a self destructive trait, also jealousy. i dunno guess its just different views n all, without wanting to sound mad philosophical but the human animal isn't that different from non human animal, it's just religion that has led us to believe so, although we have all these traits within us i do believe (ona more positive note) that once we accept these are things we all feel from time to time we can move on a bit. Anyway just ramblin

spuded said:
the human animal isn't that different from non human animal, it's just religion that has led us to believe so
also problem-solving ability and the capacity to think about the past, the future, abstract ideas and whether our hair looks ok

weeler said:
yeah he seemed like a right wierdo and probably a bit of a pansy come softey ,he didnt like oi!?????????was afraid of skinheads and thought gary bushell was a neonazi???a bit of a tit maybe but fash?????

nooly said:
also problem-solving ability and the capacity to think about the past, the future, abstract ideas and whether our hair looks ok
so ya saying animals dont have the ability to percieve time or learn from past lessons? skinner's rat box and pavlovs salivating dog experiments have both shown this not to mention countless others, reading a book called PARABLE OF THE BEAST at the moment, it's all about that sortas shit ya should check it out

spuded said:
so ya saying animals dont have the ability to percieve time or learn from past lessons? skinner's rat box and pavlovs salivating dog experiments have both shown this not to mention countless others, reading a book called PARABLE OF THE BEAST at the moment, it's all about that sortas shit ya should check it out
i think nooly was being sarcastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back