DVD Region 2
EUR 11.95

The Fog(US Version)
DVD Region 1
EUR 14.95

Sex: The Annabel Chong Story (hee hee)
DVD Region 2
EUR 7.45

Kids is fucking shit, self indulgent, shocking for the sake of shocking, bad 'acting', crap direction pointless fucking drivel.

Bully is much better and theres tits and muff in it too.|..|

It produced feelings that a consant 2 week therapy session couldnt explain, I'm sadly not articulate enough to put into words what happened so the medium of modern dance and glove puppets were needed.:confused:

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
where is region 3?

Region 3 = South Asia.

Even has a funky Chinese cover:

1044679712_big.jpg

Originally posted by evil bandit
Kids is fucking shit, self indulgent, shocking for the sake of shocking, bad 'acting', crap direction pointless fucking drivel.

Bully is much better and theres tits and muff in it too.|..|

Hmmm, I watched Bully over Christmas and thought it was good - nothing as great as Kids though
shocking for the sake of shocking is cool.:)

Another Day In Paradise was pretty good too.
Gummo.|..|

does anyone know a good resource for all region dvd rom cracks?I have a lite-on 16x dvd rom from north amere-kay.

the adam and joe show did a genius version of kids. 'toys'. they got 'braids'. it rocked. i miss the adam and joe show.

cd wow also have Ring and Ring 2 (both region free) at 17.95. not bad. They're gonna have the remake on March 4 but that actually looks like a pile of shit. saw the trailers and the first 5 mins of it and it's actually frightening how close to the original it is. But making a japanese film into an american one just doesn't seem right. Hopefully they're not gonna remake Ring 2, or Ring 0 for that matter.

I never saw any of the Japanese Ring movies but i saw the remake the other day and wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. Few jumps but i think that was thanks to Mr. Editor more than anything else.

Are the ring movies good?

As japanese horror films go they're not bad. Ring 0 is shitty, Ring is the best of the lot, and Ring 2 isn't that bad.

If you really want the shit scared out of ya, go see The Eye.

Originally posted by Damon_Kind
I never saw any of the Japanese Ring movies but i saw the remake the other day and wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. Few jumps but i think that was thanks to Mr. Editor more than anything else.

Are the ring movies good?

Planning on seeing the remake
Japanese Ring was excellent, 2 was very good

anyone ever deal with this cdwow crowd?
Are they quick/reliable

as its cool now to remake asian film... an american version of The Eye is being made at the moment, with Tom Cruise as executive producer. the excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back