DRUMACANOO PUNX PICNIC 2009?? (1 Viewer)

anyone who's driving from dublin, once you pass the border, i'd recommend drive real careful, that last 12 miles from lifford to letterkenny is a legendary place for accidents, i rarely go over 45 on that stretch.

havent been on here in ages, dont know how many people gonna be around sat afternoon but we (class destruction) are opening the marquee. Anyone into some hardcore with filthy riffs and breakdowns come check us out. should be a great weekend.

All the real punks (or hate of the city as I like to call it) are goin up on friday.

Yeow! Maybe these warm up drinks weren't such a good idea, aaaahhhhhhh!

Still need to know how much it is for saturday for those of us who have to work monday etc, it says its 40 for sunday - is it 40 for saturday also?

Still need to know how much it is for saturday for those of us who have to work monday etc, it says its 40 for sunday - is it 40 for saturday also?
I seem to remember for one of the Leechrum fests there were no Sat Only tickets, just Weekend or Sunday Only.
Don't know what the situation is with Drumacanoo, though.

Aw seems theres a good crowd going up tonight then, should be good craic.

Oh and Bohs punks, there are no Saturday tickets, due to not being able to go around and find the Saturday ticket folk and throw them out on the Sunday kinda thing. So only weekend and Sunday tickets available.

Are you staying both nights Big Dan?

Hey Gaz, dunno yet, gonna give it dixie on saturday, we will see how sunday goes! looking forward to it, will see you at your set in the marquee at 6 or thereabouts.

see ye then

bigdan

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back