DRUMACANOO PUNX PICNIC 2009?? (1 Viewer)

RebelliousJkbx

Website
www.myspace.com
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Plans are going ahead (for our sins) for the 2009 Punx Picnic at the end of June. Some bands booked are....[/FONT]​

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]The Blame - Punk Rock from New York City[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Dirty Love - Raunchy Punk from London[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Inner Terrestrials - Punk, Ska, Dub from London[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Constant Fear - Glasgow PUnk/Hardcore[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Some Irish bands include;[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Dr Bloodmoney, The Lobotomies, Axis Of, Moutpiece....[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Loads n loads more to be announced. Tickets will be available in the near future.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]I'll keep ya posted.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Cheers Mary RJ[/FONT]

The Gardai kinda freaked out last year. They were terrified of the whole situation. Spoke to them afterwards and they said they enjoyed the weekend!! There was no hassle, no arrests etc so they'll be a bit more chilled this year I presume!

HOLY SHIT!

Inner Terrestrials is a pretty massive one! If that is just a minimal fraction of the bands booked, it looks like this year's will be shit in comparison bandwise.

UP THE PUNX PICNIC!

YEEO! Inner T's, frickin deadly!

BOO! to 12 hour bus journeys and being broke.But no matter what i'm definitely not gonna miss it this year.

Bags not going on after B & W.

(I acidentally posted this zinger in the other thread Anarchomunk)

we have just agreed to go on that bill now too...fuckin brilliant festy. brilliant location, brilliant athmosphere

we plan on doing a covers set of blood or whiskey soings in a kidd blunt style, dressed as pigs with broken glasses on (or maybe not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back