Do single women still exist?? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool. So, what other reasons are there?

Tits, I guess?

I dunno. I had Tupperware boobies with earplug nipples when I met Mr Jane, and he says that's what sold him. Actually, he says what sold him is that I left the price tags on the tupperware, which frequently became visible because the containers kept popping out the top of my shirt.

Tits worked for me.

I SEDD BAK OPH!!!!

AN LATE 19TH SENTURY PUNCH MAGAZINE REPRESENTASHUN OV TEH INDIANZ OR TEH IRISH NO DOUBT, OR MAYBE CARTOON ACCOMPANYIN KEVIN MYERS PIECE IN DA INDEPENDENT BOUT TEH DANGERS OV MULTI-CULTURALISM?

Tits, I guess?

I dunno. I had Tupperware boobies with earplug nipples when I met Mr Jane, and he says that's what sold him. Actually, he says what sold him is that I left the price tags on the tupperware, which frequently became visible because the containers kept popping out the top of my shirt.

Tits worked for me.

this is solid gold......[takes notes]......

so if I approach one of your hot mates and compliment them on their lady breasts then I'm well in there? You promise?

AN LATE 19TH SENTURY PUNCH MAGAZINE REPRESENTASHUN OV TEH INDIANZ OR TEH IRISH NO DOUBT, OR MAYBE CARTOON ACCOMPANYIN KEVIN MYERS PIECE IN DA INDEPENDENT BOUT TEH DANGERS OV MULTI-CULTURALISM?

WAAAHHHH NYEAAHAHAH WAHAHAHNNEAAHH!!!!
Arnhem%20283sml.jpg

this is solid gold......[takes notes]......

so if I approach one of your hot mates and compliment them on their lady breasts then I'm well in there? You promise?

Their lady breasts? Well, I suppose as long as you don't go up to them and say, "Crikey! Those look like a man's boobs!" you're at least not totally fucking it up.

All the kids in Kildare could be speaking like this by 2020 the way things is going....

How could I “pimp” my bicycle to attract some “honeyz”. I think it needs to be louder and more garish, but how?

I'm not a pedo!

I'm looking for a honey who'll be a lady in the club but a freak in the bed.

And dont stint on the perming of hair, the curlier, the bigger, the better!

Well, that's Jimmybreeze sorted! Between the hair and the bowhunting skills...

How could I “pimp” my bicycle to attract some “honeyz”. I think it needs to be louder and more garish, but how?

Cards in the spokes? A baby seat (actually that probably would work)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back