Da2 Re-Opens Tonight! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by spiritualtramp
are the taps in the ladies toilets actually working now?

the last time I was there they were not.which I thought was fairly disgusting.

As above, replacing "ladies" with "mens".

That place is a shit hole run by cunts who make their money by ripping of the artists who play there and the people who go and see them.
I for one hope the electrics fail and the place burns down and the fire spreads to the hive of scum and villaney that is the surrounding flats.

Originally posted by evil bandit
That place is a shit hole run by cunts who make their money by ripping of the artists who play there and the people who go and see them.
I for one hope the electrics fail and the place burns down and the fire spreads to the hive of scum and villaney that is the surrounding flats.

I'm not a big fan of the venue but thats a bit fucking harsh.

especially as that "hive of scum" you refer to were campaigning to get the place closed down cos of the noise.
if anything you should be helping them with their campaign , not wishing painful deaths upon the residents.

and by the way , mr snobby cunt , just because you are from flats in the inner city it does not make you scum.

Originally posted by Damon_Kind
I'm convinced that street grants women unnaturally long life, Gollum stylee.

If i walk down it theres not a woman under 150 i tells ya. Best fruit in Dublin though...

I think they're all 23 actually but have been exposed to the elements too long.

I went to get some peppers on moore street on Saturday

this nice old lady gave me three lovely big green peppers for 50 cents

Spar would've charged me 120 cents for one poxy waxy red pepper

hurrah for veg lady older then time on Moore street

Green peppers are mank buh...
red or yellow any time buh green can go and shite... it seems to be the only colour pepper they put on pizzas or in curries! pisses me off...
down with green poxy peppers!!!

I was told by a reliable source that the new guys on the doors in Da2 are actual gangsters. And that they can be dodgy cunts, dealing with equipement n ting. Anyone hear this? Recently?

Originally posted by Ian
Green peppers are mank buh...
red or yellow any time buh green can go and shite... it seems to be the only colour pepper they put on pizzas or in curries! pisses me off...
down with green poxy peppers!!!

they don't taste much different! do they?

or has a box of harry's a day finnally rendered my taste buds dead?

Originally posted by Speed Racer
I was told by a reliable source that the new guys on the doors in Da2 are actual gangsters. And that they can be dodgy cunts, dealing with equipement n ting. Anyone hear this? Recently?

Nah speedy, I'm in pretty close quarters with the guys running Da2/Staff/Doormen, and I can openly poopooh that rumour. They're an alright bunch. Hard as nails, but alright.

Re the equipment thing, they have nothing to do with band's equipment - no reason to go near it, i mean - so in that respect I wouldnt worry about it. As with every venue anywhere, a close eye is obviously needed to be kept on all your gear... blah blah etc etc

Oh yeah.. congrats on the Pepper coup there pantyboots. I've been looking for cutprice peppers ever since... well, never. Best of luck with the peppermaggot removal as well

heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back