Crufts 2007 (1 Viewer)

i think it's best that people who enter crufts are allowed that safety valve, rather than directing all their lunacy onto kids.

my parents' dog is the offspring of a previous 'supreme irish cruft's champion', or whatever it's called. he was called (if memory serves) chantiz halfmoon 'oh he's my boy of lahume'.

i think it's best that people who enter crufts are allowed that safety valve, rather than directing all their lunacy onto kids.

my parents' dog is the offspring of a previous 'supreme irish cruft's champion', or whatever it's called. he was called (if memory serves) chantiz halfmoon 'oh he's my boy of lahume'.

hah! so was mine. she is called Princess Penelope something something. She can't be entered into shows though coz one of her paws is white. when she was a pup they put teabags (cold) on her paw to dye the fur and she won!

I heart it too - watched the finale last night and fabulous willy was indeed fabulous. I did want the malamut to do better though.

l_fd1ce70c7106500a954f07f14b1685bb.jpg

'pal for life' - how can anbody choose between all those lovely pals?!
i love work dogs. the toy dog group i could live without YUK!
bertha and simon were the clear winner and reserve

julian clary has a new show on BBC where they have celebrities training rescue dogs. once the dogs are trained they are up for adoption.
apparent celebs- huey from Fun Lovin' Criminals and clive anderson.

couldn't watch that so i couldn't...

dog abused/ strayed by irresponsible humans
dog rescued
dog paraded on second rate tv show by irresponsible humans
dog rescued

poor old pals

Wish they had a mutt crufts. My dogs would win at stealing things, sofa wrestling, and chewing up underwear.

Mutt Crufts is a deadly idea.
My mates dog would win at starting fights with agro dogs that would clearly batter the head off him, and then somehow managing to pinch their neck and coaxing them onto the ground, and then putting his paw on their head, in classic Big Game Hunter style.
That, and "City Squirrel Hunting".

He also likes to wear a little rain jacket in the rain, that doesn't quite fit him, and makes him look like a body builder. Absolutely hates being wet. Wont even get his paws wet in puddles.

my dog goes absolutely mental when crufts is on tv and he's in the room, it's great.

Mutt Crufts is a deadly idea.
My mates dog would win at starting fights with agro dogs that would clearly batter the head off him, and then somehow managing to pinch their neck and coaxing them onto the ground, and then putting his paw on their head, in classic Big Game Hunter style.
That, and "City Squirrel Hunting".

He also likes to wear a little rain jacket in the rain, that doesn't quite fit him, and makes him look like a body builder. Absolutely hates being wet. Wont even get his paws wet in puddles.

Aw, yeah. Roxy (who is, at last word, doing slightly better, which is GREAT) eats furniture. Miles is Atilla the Facelicker, and also champion tail wagger. He would win for being the most effusively affectionate creature on earth. And while everyone was ooh-ing and aaah-ing, Roxy would be upstairs with Diddles's dog, eating everyone's undies because underwear-stealing is her special talent. It'd be her specialty subject on Canine Mastermind.

Speaking of which, why isn't there a canine version of Winning Streak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back