Complaints (1 Viewer)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
I have received complaints about the volume of posting to the board.

ie - bugger all

Is this because of the perceived lack of anonymity? You can hide your email address from public view, you know......

how come bleedin NO-ONE posts on this bored anymore.
i am becoming quite board visiting it.

seeing as how this threads been read 94 times, and some others have been read 100's of times, i doubt if that's the reason

Or maybe it's because the site went really painfully slow sometimes - you might just about bother to read a few threads, but hanging around to make a posting was another matter entirely.

It seems to be flying along now though.

The speed problems haven't gone away - every now and then it goes treacle stylee again. And even worse, the site is down at least once a day. I'm hoping that these are things that'll go away.

My problem is that I can't justify spending more money on hosting than i do at the moment - if i spent more, i'm sure i could go for a more reliable hosting company.... but I can't.|The speed problems haven&#39t gone away - every now and then it goes treacle stylee again. And even worse, the site is down at least once a day. I&#39m hoping that these are things that&#39ll go away.<p>My problem is that I can&#39t justify spending more money on hosting than i do at the moment - if i spent more, i&#39m sure i could go for a more reliable hosting company.... but I can&#39t.33345|~|33345

ThumpAid: a benefit concert organised to raise funds to keep the poor struggling Thumped server's head above water.
or maybe
ThumpAde: A light, refreshing heavily-sugared cola-flavoured beverage with all of the taste of regular brand cola and twice the chemical additives. Now with added Vitriol™!

I have received complaints about the volume of posting to the board.

I've got too much work but I do me best like, also students have exams and most of the heavy posters lost their jobs etc.

and also because all the sound people have left and all that are left are you rims that are reading this right now...........someone had to say it.

rims

Originally posted by sparse
I've got too much work but I do me best like, also students have exams and most of the heavy posters lost their jobs etc.

and also because all the sound people have left and all that are left are you rims that are reading this right now...........someone had to say it.

rims

yawn, stretch, blink sleep-clogged eyes, look at watch, eyes bulge out in shock, good lord, is that the date? i've slept for over 2 ½ years! how extraordinary!

oh how bored i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back