COMMMEEE OOOONNN YOOOOUUUUU BOYS IN GREEN, COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN, COME ON YOU BOY (1 Viewer)

Re: COMMMEEE OOOONNN YOOOOUUUUU BOYS IN GREEN, COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN, COME ON YOU

ya france suck! C'MON IRELANDT!!!

Balls :(

First half not so bad but we stopped going forward with any menace in the second and the concentration slipped in defence. France didn't really do too much to merit the win either, a draw wouldve been fair. Ah well, it wouldn't be Ireland if it didnt come down to a horrible last-ditch effort at qualification.

On a different note, fair fuckin play to the North!

northern ireland are the future! forget the republic! worst of all bloody hopeless france are going to win the group anyone except them. mekon ericsson has had it he's the new turnip i mean swede. anyone got an opinion on why healy hasn't played in the premier, i mean if connoly and morrison can.....

Super goal by Healy, fair fucks to the Nordie's, might just by one of the english papers tomorrow to see what they say.

I think a draw would have been a fair result, but we should have had a penalty in the first half when Boumsong was tugging on Morrison's shirt.

I doubt there have been many better goals scored at Lansdowne road.

HEALY HEALY HEALY fuckin right you could hear the shouts from Windsor Park from my house and I live about 2 miles away from it! Fuckin brilliant stuff, aaaaarrrrreeeee you Scotland in disguise?

Too bad about The Republic, lame excuse I know but I actually think with a different referee we would have won that match, that fucker gave absolutely everything in France's favour, and Boumsong got away with being a dirty bastard the whole fucking match too. Still there is no defence against Henry when he wants to do some shit like that, it's just too bad that we happen to be on the receiving end of it considering he can't seem to do it against shit teams like Switzerland or Israel.

Re: COMMMEEE OOOONNN YOOOOUUUUU BOYS IN GREEN, COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN, COME ON YOU

Ireland seemed to be lacking the moral courage to go and take the game to France.

kevin gallen said:
Iain Dowie punched the air when lineker announced we lost on the bbc. Whats his problem then?

you sure? didn't see that. shame about the republic. youse should make the play offs though...

still -

_40776078_davidhealy203.jpg

BAM!!!!!!

kevin gallen said:
read it on a few boards this morning, did not see it myself.

they showed dowie going bonkers when healey scored which was great. he nearly knocked hansen over :)
ian wright was gutted at the end. sat slumped in his chair, shaking his head.
dowie said he'd take him down to the kop for a bit of a bouncy with the fans to cheer him up. wright shot him a look which pretty much said "get fucked..."

heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back