celtic wolves promotions (1 Viewer)

I dunno, I heard a mad rumour a few months back about them gettin back together for a gig.

Most likely nonsense, but ye never know. Where did ye hear that name?

I dunno, I heard a mad rumour a few months back about them gettin back together for a gig.

Most likely nonsense, but ye never know. Where did ye hear that name?
think yer mixing up celtic wolves and celtic dawn there lucas... who gives a fuck theres only one Celtic that matter

celtic_badge.jpg

He's just a kid flirting with a bit fascism, not a real nazi.

this fella in a band wind upon wounds, real nice guy and good band, offered us a gig in dublin and his thing is called celtic wolves promotions, just heard the name and wanted to check. Silly really, the guys are too nice to be into that carry on

this fella in a band wind upon wounds, real nice guy and good band, offered us a gig in dublin and his thing is called celtic wolves promotions, just heard the name and wanted to check. Silly really, the guys are too nice to be into that carry on

Maybe you should point out the confusion.

I thought you harbored certain, shall we say, nazi sympathies anyway?

because i dont have his email address, cant find the bands website/myspace whatever and cant find his promotions thing either.

the name just surprised me.

how did offer you the gig, or the chance of contacting him to take him up on the offer?

did you actually meet this guy at all?
are you mixing up again things that happen in dreams, and things that happen in reality?

do you need me to bring out the chart again?

ted%20dougal%20dreams%20reality.jpg

how did offer you the gig, or the chance of contacting him to take him up on the offer?

did you actually meet this guy at all?
are you mixing up again things that happen in dreams, and things that happen in reality?

do you need me to bring out the chart again?

ted%20dougal%20dreams%20reality.jpg

he said he would put us on in dublin when we played with them in belfast. i have no contact details. it probably would have been a good idea to get some off him. i assumed myspace would come to the rescue. i did not associate celtic wolves with naughtiness until my friend pointed it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back