Cathy Daveys Lexus Tour (1 Viewer)

Serpico

Website
www.conanbrophy.com
Nialler 9 just tweeted this:
https://www.alittleluxury.ie/

Is this a new high or low for an Irish Artist? If they were offering me a lexus to play in their showrooms and do a little vid in a nice dress I'd bite their fuckin hands off. Is this a positive turn of events for Irish artists? A new way to get some cash? I might give Francie Daly's Garage in Ennis a buzz, see if he'll throw me a new set of tyres to walk around his showroom for the day in lingerie.

HardyBucks.JSavage_001.jpg

I heard about this yesterday and see no problem with it at all. It's not something she'd have jumped at without good reason so money must be tight. She released her album The Nameless independently this year and no longer has the backing of a label like Parlophone or whoever it was that promoted the last one. So, some people are saying it's cringeworthy and degrading, I disagree. This is no time for rich fuckers and luxury cars but if the funds are there then I'm happy to see them go to a person who'll use the cash well, to make new music. No one would give a toss if it was her music and a model presenting, so more power to her for having the heuvos to get up and present that video and take home the extra bob. I doubt she'll sell any extra cars but if she sells a few more albums, mission accomplished.

like the man on twitter says

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lovely isn't she...... :heart:

Little bit dodgy with the "rock n'roll" ethics there, but she has to pay the bills.

I heard about this yesterday and see no problem with it at all. It's not something she'd have jumped at without good reason so money must be tight. She released her album The Nameless independently this year and no longer has the backing of a label like Parlophone or whoever it was that promoted the last one. So, some people are saying it's cringeworthy and degrading, I disagree. This is no time for rich fuckers and luxury cars but if the funds are there then I'm happy to see them go to a person who'll use the cash well, to make new music. No one would give a toss if it was her music and a model presenting, so more power to her for having the heuvos to get up and present that video and take home the extra bob. I doubt she'll sell any extra cars but if she sells a few more albums, mission accomplished.

baloney.
she sure can take a corporate cock in the arse

Learn from the best

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cringe-worthy stuff alright,but if gimps weren't stealing her music off the web she wouldn't have to (and i get the impression she must have too)
I personally bought her last album so I get to take the moral high ground and be a smug prick about the issue

fuck it. advertisers are going to spend money buying in the 'cool' and all she has to do is 5 gigs for lexus and a bit of video for the web site in return for probably enough money to fund her career for another couple of years. go for it

it's a bit odd alright, but if she gets a few quid out of it that allows her to record some songs or buy some equipment then fair play.

Lexus making a hybrid hatchback? No wonder they needed a trendy bird to flog it. My boss will be all over that shite.

I'm off to see if Bill Cullen will do me a better deal or I may wait and see if Richie Egan can persuade me to trade up to a Canyonero.

canyonero.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back