Cans at the Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

don't worry everyone, i'll be home on saturday and buy enough pints to keep the lower deck going for at least the remainder of 2008.

I think the real problem is that we have no bouncers.
With no threat of violence or real physical repercussions, our so-called-friends will continue to laugh at the rule of the land and
drink their cans with impunity, laughing in our faces as they smash the can against their head and toss it over their shoulder.
We need you Jamie.

bouncers at the lower deck!!! thats propostrus, it would ruin everything,
just make it clear that any1 cought red - handed will be barred from yer gigs, and the lower deck!

would it not be pretty easy to make people leave their bags with whom ever is doing the door??

then people would just drink outside without paying in...which happens anyway and would probably just get worse

warm stella that floods suds all over your arm before sinking back into its scummy rim of filth within your glass - £1 - and you have to run to carvers and back and collect a time-stamped ticket for every 6 beers. offlicence orienteering!

best thing to do is stash yer cans under a car or in a bush and go out and drink the cans ROUND THE CORNER inbetween bands sets, then pints during bands, that sounds pretty compromising to me like!!!!

Yeah, but what if someone takes a slash in your stash?

best thing to do is stash yer cans under a car or in a bush and go out and drink the cans ROUND THE CORNER inbetween bands sets, then pints during bands, that sounds pretty compromising to me like!!!!

Or even keep them in your bag and drink them round the corner.

thats what most people do but then towards the end i think people just think "ah sure fuck it" and be blatently obvious with their tins outside..
no real cure for this

Doesnt somebody who works in the Lower Deck occasionally post gig lists on Thumped?

He does the gig bookings but he doesn't work in the lower deck as such. Actually I've no idea what the actual relationship is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back